sponsorship

kate

are any of you guys sponsored?-I'm just curious, (and bored because the roads are a little too bad for me to make it up to the mountain right now. :( )

I've been thinking about making a sponsor me video... i don't know if i'd actually send it anywhere, but it would atleast show me what i need to work on i guess.

You should make a sponsor me video. If I was a girl I would be all over that shit. Its so easy to atleast get flowed by a company if your a girl skier and do a little competion. For snowboarding I dont know if it would be harder but for a skiing girl its easy

Kate, if you make and send a "sponsor me" video, at a minimum, you'll recieve swag and such. The best way to get sponsors is thru your favorite shop. Since you are a girl they will be real interested in you. There are not enough girls reppin the sport in the freestyle scene. Everyone lists whoever they have recieved something for free as a sponsor. Dont forget to list your mom and dad if they are paying for anything :P

Have someone do an interview with you, list your comps and results, how many days you ski etc etc. Nipples has several "flow sponsors" and more are waiting for his video which should be done this summer. We are sort of waiting to see how he does at this National NextSnow Sports Illustrated Comp he is at now. Full Sponsorship is only for "pro" riders you can find out who they are from the various websites usually listed as "team".

Best of Luck! Get out there and make yourself known if that is the direction you want to go. Have fun!

dang...i wish i had someone film me before i screwed up my knee.............i really should've....i wanna send a sponser me tape out (not really to get sponsored...i'm not that good...but some swag would be sweet)but i'm gonna have to wait until next year i guess...ugh...this rots

my job this weekend is to film my friend jackie for her sponser me tape...

Edited by megan.

i would just do as many backflips as possible

since we all know everyone needs to backflip to be good and snowboarding is all about sponsership

haha backflips arnt as hard as u think.Mistys are alot harder then backflips..not that ive ever tried any on skis but im sure i can backflip i just never thought they were cool enough to try one.

Do you guys learn flips and rotations on the ground or on the mountain? I am a fairly skilled gymnast and have been thinking about attempting aerials next season. I wanted to wait because I don't want to be injured for my wedding but next year will be a different story. Do you think it'll help to hit the trampoline in my skis for some practice tricks?

Do you guys learn flips and rotations on the ground or on the mountain? I am a fairly skilled gymnast and have been thinking about attempting aerials next season. I wanted to wait because I don't want to be injured for my wedding but next year will be a different story. Do you think it'll help to hit the trampoline in my skis for some practice tricks?

tape up thoes edges and get on the trap (and post a video) or just do it on a really warm spring day when everything is really soft

well i learned spins just at a mountain.. but for like backflips i just tried those at my friends house when we had alot of snow last winter.. he built such a big jump but it was so narrow that it was hard to spin off of so i was just trying flips..

although im not gonna go to a mountain and try to be all cool and throw down a plain backflip.. cause i think its gay haha

Girls jumping on trampolines! Ha. Do I have to wear a sexy getup like the girls on Kimmel? Actually, I think the trampoline method is going to be the best way for me to learn. If I can get Bob to behave himself with the video camera I will post a clip.