Take A Look At This

skibum2112

I know you guys are all against the old board but take a look over there and see how many people have come to replace us!! I thought the board might die but the daves must have started the draft or something...lol I think we can never win :banghead but hey at least we don't have to have sensorship anymore!!

I think we won...Or are on a good path to winning..Look at there board...Its haging on by a thread...If YOU would stop posting there and no one respoded to Skierforever it woud DIE...BURN DIE As long as you keep posting there it will never die tho. Anyway think about it :huh:

tsk tsk, thats illegal. haha right. IM the ones that give u there screen names. i recruited a new member the other night who in return recruited another. i doubt they post though seeing one lives in mamouth and the other has undisclosed reasons,lol. oh well looks good to have the numbers. lol

stop posting over there fool. we wont win if u give people something to respond to! DUH

I know you guys are all against the old board but take a look over there and see how many people have come to replace us!! I thought the board might die but the daves must have started the draft or something...lol I think we can never win  :banghead  but hey at least we don't have to have sensorship anymore!!

What are you talking about, they've only got 4 people since March 22! The Mammoth guy was an long time member, as was skierforever, same with Jolly Jake.

Firstly, if I want to go to the DaveK board and PM every single person with this or any other URL, I will and he can go screw if he doesn't like it. PM means PERSONAL MESSAGE the last time I heard. He's gonna tell me I can't send a PERSONAL message about web sites and other message boards? His recourse is to ban me (as it were), not some absurd legal threat. What a f*ing Nazi-ass jerk.

Sorry, I'm all done now.

Well as a moderator on this board...I fell as if I can't say GO DO IT...I need to say something more like well dave wouldn't like that very much..(you know jeff is always telling me im not being mature)

But seriously I don't think Dave has the balls you ban you.

Well as a moderator on this board...I fell as if I can't say GO DO IT...I need to say something more like well dave wouldn't like that very much..(you know jeff is always telling me im not being mature)

But seriously I don't think Dave has the balls you ban you.

uhh adam, hes banned ski999 plenty of times :P

Yeah...But once ski999 started mentioning words like transperent and proxy dave got real nice real quick. :P so what I am saying is I don't think he would do it again.

I don't think he got nice, just tired of chasing after all the new names. And ski999 was more....moderate? mature?....than at certain points in his past life.

As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't matter a bit what is going on over there. They can do what they want and have all the people in the world doing it. We know that our community is better, and we can live without censorship here. I don't see it as some kind of war with winning or losing, it's just two completely different communities. Have fun and relax!

I didn't say I was going to do it, just that I found Daves threat idiotic. When they set up the CB MB, I wonder at what point they decided it would be appropriate to threaten trespassing arrest for people that piss of the moderators? Jeez, what a fun atmosphere for lively debate!

And, Sib, I thought the flame war with SnowSnow was, uh, creative.

Hmmm...SnowSnow is a wacked-out pathologic liar. He just goes nuts on any board, even his home hill MB at Mountain Creek. He claims to ski 300+ days a year, flying from major resort to major resort. He posted that his family had moved here from Tahoe, but that they bought a new 2nd home out there, just to wing-back to for old times sake.

All I said to him was that I wish I could've heard that conversation, the night his mom came into his room at Tahoe and said, "Son, I have great news: we're moving to New Jersey!"

And in his crazy, pathological way, he claimed that his mom had just died tragically, that he would hunt me down and, blah, blah, blah...

At this point, we're on a Yahoo MB, having moved from RSN to Hunter, to a Yahoo board. His name on the CB board was MCkillsCB; at Hunter it was something like Hunterislaughable. Really endearing.

So I do a simple search for his IP address, find his ISP at Warwick Valley Telephone and start forwarding his threats to his ISP. So they cancel his father's internet connection at about the same time they magically open a nasty Trojan virus that crashed his HD.

Boy was SnowSnow mad. After a year of being a bully on the MB's, even at the big snowboarding MB, things caught up to him. I just figured he was some little kid that got picked on all day and the MB's were his tool to vent and feel powerful.

Well, he showed up on the CB board again last Spring and started to flame me, so I just quitely kept posting graveyard photos.

I know...bad taste...but he was completely full of crap and I wanted to see how berzerk I could make him.

He sent me 200 flame emails, all of which I forwarded to his ISP and he disappeared again for months.

So DaveK banned me for life.

It was worth it.

Yeah, but it was DaveK's decision and he made it. I was fine with that. I posted something in really poor taste.

When DaveK went to Gus...well, it'd be like me going to DaveK's kid's piano teacher and trying to start trouble. Think about it: say your dad pisses off DaveK about something on the MB, so Dave goes to Gus and gives him a hard time? Huh?

DaveK made his decision, so I made mine to never buy another season pass at CB. Interesting PR move, if you ask me.