picture of Blue from the winter

emtp563

My brother's into photography like jib and empt. He took a bunch of classes, I'd show you some of his pictures, but I'd have to look a bit, and I'm a bit lazy haha. The pic that is madresized smaller as my avatar he took at the pittsburgh parade for the superbowl. It doesn't do his work justice though.

as jib says "Yay photography!" :rock

My brother's into photography like jib and empt. He took a bunch of classes, I'd show you some of his pictures, but I'd have to look a bit, and I'm a bit lazy haha. The pic that is madresized smaller as my avatar he took at the pittsburgh parade for the superbowl. It doesn't do his work justice though.

as jib says "Yay photography!" :rock

That's awesome. I heard it was pretty nuts out there after the super bowl. I'd love to shoot a pro game one day. I am not a huge football fan, but just to put some pro stuff in my portfolio would be awesome. I've got youth, high school, and college covered. So some pro players would be a nice addition. My boss made it down to the eagles training camp this summer and got some great shots of TO and mcnabb with his 300mm, but i couldn't come with him because i was busy. Maybe next season.

• 6 months later...

Way to bring back an old topic. When I saw the title, I thought someone went up to take pics. of construction. :rofl

I took the originbal picture and I am going back out that way tomorrow with my camera. I'll take some construction pics provided it's not raining too hard.

I took the originbal picture and I am going back out that way tomorrow with my camera. I'll take some construction pics provided it's not raining too hard.

Awsome. Don't forget to post the pics on here! I will be glad to veiw them. I want to see that lift in place!!!!!!! :rock