Rictor Beez

Schif

You guys should come up to the mountain tomorrow (Wednesday) at 6pm to show some support for the sale to go through. The company that wants to buy Montage is promising 7 feet of snow by December. You can shout "F*ck YOU" to the asshead politician Mr. Washo who is being a p*ssy about the deal.

And anyone that threatens DH on this MB can't be all that bad...

Hey, we never invited Doug!

Oh, you mean the Montage kids...sry...

Ski they will be up there..just look for me and you will see a huge group of kids and that would be us :P Edited by xNick11

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry about those last two posts guys. that wasnt me (im bobby) and it turned out that i accidently left my name logged on to a friends computer he decided to fight over the internet and defend the beez. its cool though, what needed to be said was said and im happy about it. back off of the beez until you have seen us all ride and can certainly say that you can even compare your riding to ours. its really rad that there is actually a bunch of people on here defending us who dont even know us, its reallly sick. thanks alot guys. and i really think DH your the biggest poser, bragging about how "eventaully" and if "you wanted to" you could be sponsored. and your going through "talks" about your sponsorships. allright man! congratualtions becuase for some reason, the rictor beez (us) have OTHER people actually talking about how good our riding is, and you seem to be the only one talking about yourself.

Welcome robot food... :rock You'll make a great addition to PASR... :woot:wiggle That's awesome that your friend was defending the beez... :rock Yeah don't let DH bother you...he's just not 100 percent there...a few fries short of a happy meal.. :lol It happens when you spend enough time living in a closet..not like being gay but actually living in a closet.. :lol

Holla...

Alright im that kid that was on robot foods name shit got all messed up he made a name at my house n then i did n i thaught i was on my name adding replys n stuff but it turns out i was on his name MY BAD MY BAD yea i love my fellow beez and i wold do ne thing for them fighting on the computers gay id rather do it in person lol i so agree with doug that dh guy was deff in the closet for a while............lol

DJ

I just thought of something, Rictor Beez would be a good band name too. :wiggle:yes:rofl:lol:rock

yea really it would.............theirs reason behind the name us founding fothers love the story lol

187 DJ

It's cool that there's alot of people on here that are into videos and the fact that there are Rictor Beez stickers around are awesome.

They tag..they dont have stickers faggot DOUGGG!!Bust us a Rictor Beez rap son.

My bad x-nizzle...you weren't lucky enough to see me rap that day at the tage like Wolverine and Montage Skier Shiz-an... :lol Anyway I better check out your myspace friends for hot girls over age 17... :naughty

haha I didnt hear you I was either skiing or in the lodge.I think you busted out a rap once tho when I was at Blue,but ya feel free to check out any 17+ girls on my myspace haha.

and i really think DH your the biggest poser, bragging about how "eventaully" and if "you wanted to" you could be sponsored. and your going through "talks" about your sponsorships. allright man! congratualtions becuase for some reason, the rictor beez (us) have OTHER people actually talking about how good our riding is, and you seem to be the only one talking about yourself.

i'll talk about him: he is good. he wasnt bragging about himself. he was asked a question about sponsorship and he answered. dont come onto this site and start hating on people who you dont even know and try to sound tough. it doesnt work. go eat some jello.

i'll talk about him: he is good. he wasnt bragging about himself. he was asked a question about sponsorship and he answered. dont come onto this site and start hating on people who you dont even know and try to sound tough. it doesnt work. go eat some jello.

That wasnt him that was "Airblaster" that ate the jello and it was madd funny. :rofl:rofl

wow, the rictorbeez sound amazing. it's too bad none of you were at the montage rail jam so we could see some of that skill.

Kate all of the rictor beez were in the competiton.2 of them placed to but i forget their positions..

Sa Weet..I was just showing my buddy Dan the end of the season video from Blue where I was rapping...

http://www.paskiandride.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4303

He got a kick out of it but I was real critical of my rap steeze...If I could get somebody to do a beat-box..it would be so much better/steezier... :rock:rock

Anyway I need to keep raping everyday..

Acting slick..taped by Xnick..don't use a Schick I use a Norelco...wearing velcro..on my fleece...eating Reeses..chillen with Reese..from Malcolm in the Middle..playing the Fiddle..no riddle or joke..drinking Coke and A-treat..rock to the beat..repeat...rock to the beat..my flows get the ladies out they seat..not a baller but I wear cleats..wearing Deet to fend off the bugs..of course the names Doug..not a slug..I just Shrug..when the breezys want to be my groupie..feeling loopy..like snoopy..minus Charlie Brown..wearing a crown..it's 12:22 got Tevas as my shoes..you snooze you loose..never get boos at my shows..Mad Old School like Edgar Allen Poe..ski that poe..or that dust...not gonna rust...just bust..feeling lust..for Booter mountain..drinking from a fountain..of slurpies..gonna burp B..and act sketchy..gonna pee next to Switchback...kick around the hackey sack..cause guess whose biz-ack..yes it's the former skibum26..in a month I'll be 27.. :banghead my agnostic dog doesn't believe in heaven..wurd

Sick shit.Doug get a mic and make some music and make a myspace and shit.

K. Cool.

SKI UMM I DONNO HOW MANY OF THE BEEZ WILL BE THEIR MOST OF US KEEP IN TOUCH OVER THE SUMMER N STUFF BUT SOME LOOSE CONTACT UNTILL THE WHITE WAVE CALLS OUR NAMES AT THE SAME TIME IN THE WINTER LOL OH YEA N SOME ARE AT WINDELLES GETTING TRAINED LOL LOL BUT ILL BE THEIR NO DOUGHT

187 SUCKA MURDER FOR LIFE LOL

SKI UMM I DONNO HOW MANY OF THE BEEZ WILL BE THEIR MOST OF US KEEP IN TOUCH OVER THE SUMMER N STUFF BUT SOME LOOSE CONTACT UNTILL THE WHITE WAVE CALLS OUR NAMES AT THE SAME TIME IN THE WINTER LOL OH YEA N SOME ARE AT WINDELLES GETTING TRAINED LOL LOL BUT ILL BE THEIR NO DOUGHT

187 SUCKA MURDER FOR LIFE LOL

Wtf is up with the numbers?187..182? :confused