What was your best trick landed this year

Sno Mountain Skier

Gap the flat on a flat down rail to a frontside boardslide; landed switch.

It was very clean, smooth, and stomped the landing perfectly. It isn't a very rediculous/crazy trick, but considering this was the first year i got enough balls to do jump on rails and last season i only made it to the mountain twice i was pretty happy with myself.

umm probably the switch disaster i did on the flat down box that I landed like 3/4 down the down and i stomped that shit switch. It was smooth. I started trying to spin in the pipe this year but the most respectable spin i got was a nice alley oop 180.

Edited by LineSki

well theres already a thread on this.. http://www.paskiandride.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3766 i know that says "EVER" and this one says "this year" but i mean its all the same non the less.. you progress each year so ever season you prolly land a better trick then you did the season before.. but anywho i dontknow what my best trick is.. i worked mainly all season with rails and boxes.. and didnt spend really any time in the air..

Best air - FS/BS regular/switch 3's. Landed 2 5's by accident over rotating BS 3's.

Best Jib - Disaster bs board on a flat-down.

Best Style - SLOW rotating toe edge nose butters on birms. They aren't that hard, but they are so fun, and look good (IMHO)

Bs lipslide on the stair rail at blue, so frikin scary the first few times..

handplant fs 5, love this.. even handplant 3s look good, so much fun.

fs 7, i werent totally consistent on the 7s, but i landed a few so ill count it. will be making those solid next year.