Bode Miller Interview...

4 more wars

http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/5110627/detail.html

Take special note of the 5 minute mark, where he says "contrary to what everyone thinks, I DIDN'T go out and get drunk the whole time, and I didn't get drunk the night before a race"

so, from his own mouth--he wasn't hungover. like 10 minutes or so of interview. GOGO!

ALSO, on the same page, below the interview video, there are ALL NBC Bode Miller videos... notice his past runs from 02, and even when he was a kid, and in his first world cup... he's pretty much always been Bode.

Edited by Assassin

Oh no, here come the haters. They'll never catch Bode though. Drunk or not he still skis faster that all of us put together.

even on 1 ski. and BTW... North Coventry... Vermont? I went and spent a weekend at Coventry to see Phish. KIIIIIIIILLER time!

Edited by Assassin

even on 1 ski. and BTW... North Coventry... Vermont? I went and spent a weekend at Coventry to see Phish. KIIIIIIIILLER time!

Vermont? I wish. North Coventry is the snobby way of saying outside of Pottstown, PA I live in Chester County, but barely. North Coventry's most notable landmark is the Coventry Mall, or as I like to call it "The Dirtball Mall". It is a fun place to visit if you want to see a bunch of 14 year olds pushing strollers looking for a new baby daddy. BTW, I did some time at Boyertown High School, and if you went there and weren't into Phish you were in serious jepoardy of being lynched. Needless to say I learned to say "Phish Rocks!" very quickly.

cough cough cough...that's the sound you probably heard alot that summer.... :lol

lol. I made that sound a lot that summer. The sounds were nothing compared to the times that I didn't even make it out of the lot(which was often WAAAAAAAAY more fun than the show itself)

I spent a few nights staring at the stars... and the back of my hands :halo

Yeah lot of those people went for the audience experience rather than the music itself. I myself turned around after sitting on 91 for 15 hours after driving 9 hours up when Mike came on the radio and told everyone that they werent letting anyone else in, how was I to know they'd let people on foot in? How did this thread end up here?

so, from his own mouth--he wasn't hungover. like 10 minutes or so of interview. GOGO!

Want a link to the Barry Bonds interview where he says he never took a performance enhancing drug?

Want a link to the Nixon speech where he says "I'm not a crook!"?

Want a link to the Clinton speech where he says, "I never had sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky"?

Listen, we all bust on Jeff about his obsession with Atomic skis, but Atomic may actually be saving Bode's career by forcing him to get his sh*t together via his contract. People may be rooting for Ligety or Raich, but not many are rooting for Bode to fall apart.

And, btw, if you have ZERO respect for ski racing, what's with the Bode fan club stuff? Your early posts peg you more of a Maier/Nagano fan, or maybe a Tomba guy.

You called ski racers and recreational skiers silly old lady douchebags. I guess your opinions change a lot.

It's called trash talking, bud... and compared to freestyle, racers are spoiled brats.

And yes, it was real grilled cheese--I ate everything else around though. I only logged 2 Dead shows with my dad before Jerry died.