Conditions

Tyler

i'm looking to come up friday and saturday for some final sessions and im just wondering how bear is looking these days...specifically the terrain park

Check out the webcam on their homepage. The people there right now are ripping it up. It looks good by the air they are getting

I just got back. The conditions are pretty damn good. Sucks they are closing.

good good...how bad is the snow? muddy and rocky? what features do they have up? the webcam isnt working for me...

I rode for about 5 hours today and I have no complaints. There's a few random brown spots, but honestly if they wanted to stay open they could probably push it for another week or two. Shame this is their last weekend.

Yeah, I am not sure I get it. There is definitly plenty of coverage. there were several representative from several other mountain who were saying that BC has more snow... There is talk of a noreaster on thursday?

are they just not getting the crowds maybe?...

I think that might be the problem all over :dunno . Boulder still has really good coverage. I thought Boulder would be more crowded, since CB was closed Thursday. It wasn't dead, but there were no lines. I left at 5 and it was steady, as far as people getting on the chairs, but not as much as I anticipated

Yeah, I am not sure I get it. There is definitly plenty of coverage. there were several representative from several other mountain who were saying that BC has more snow... There is talk of a noreaster on thursday?

Its gotta be because of lack of people. I rode yesterday durning the day and there was nobody there at all.

But I agree they could probably stay open until at least next weekend with these temps...even if it was just for nights and weekends.