what is this?!!

stevePSSC

You better get that handrail session in real quick because now there are areas of Blue sky to the west. When the snow was falling intensely 30 minutes ago it was sticking and the temperature dropped to 32 degrees. What elevation are you at in Bangor? My work is at about 420 feet above sea level and I just went to the bank in Allentown which is at about 350 feet and the snow wasn't sticking as much. This snow is a sweet bonus... :rock

Snowing on the beach. Not that that helps me any, but it was definitely snowing during my morning run on the beach. God that sucked.

I'm sitting in chem first period, we look outside and its raining and blowing so damn hard. Then 2 minutes later is was a snowing. The hailing. Then it stopped. It was crazy as hell. 2 periods later it started to snow again..It was so odd. I just want spring to come. I can't ski anymore so I want nice weather ha

I'm sitting in chem first period, we look outside and its raining and blowing so damn hard. Then 2 minutes later is was a snowing. The hailing. Then it stopped. It was crazy as hell. 2 periods later it started to snow again..It was so odd. I just want spring to come. I can't ski anymore so I want nice weather ha

exactly! i cant ride anymore so bring on spring weather and summer! haha i just wanna go outside and chill in shorts and a tshirt.. oh not to mention amusement parks and trips to the beach..

exactly! i cant ride anymore so bring on spring weather and summer! haha i just wanna go outside and chill in shorts and a tshirt.. oh not to mention amusement parks and trips to the beach..

thank god I'm not the only one feelin that way. I just want school to be out so I can go to more concerts and the beach and amusement parks. :rock