car audio stuff for sale

Justo8484

so i just got a new car recently, and it has the factory head unit in it. since there are no pre amp outputs on that, i no longer have use for the subs and amp i had in my old car. i have two pioneer 10" subs, 400W a peice, and a kenwood 350W amp that can be set for stereo or mono, high pass and low pass filter, and all the wiring necesary to hook it up to your head unit. i dont have any pictures of them yet because i am at school and the stuff is at home. i'll get pictures asap. let me know if you are interested.

Why don't you just throw those subs in you new car? Radio shack sells a "line out convertor" that you can just hook up to your speaker wires. Real easy to hook up.

Oh and brtndominant if you have any questions reguarding your vdub feel free to ask me. I own a 97 GTI VR6 and work on it frequently. Plus I'm a mechanic so I might be able to help you out here and there.

Edited by 94B18civic

Why don't you just throw those subs in you new car?

i guess i just dont want them anymore. the car sounds much better with them in, but between all my ski stuff in the winter and bumming out of my car for surf trips during the summer, the extra trunk space is nice to have.