moving park

the park will now be on edilwiess however u spell it. Which is gonna suck for ski school because thats a ski school slope but who care

I care. Now where can ski school take the little kids that are learning to ski? Oh well... Tannenbaum will probably become another beginner slope. I'm thinking that maybe everything will shift over one, with Little Boulder becoming the true "Beginner" slope, and Tannebaum becoming the snowboarding teaching slope. But that is only a guess. Are we even sure that Edelweiss is becoming the terrain park, and if so, what's going to happen to the slow three person lifts. No freestyle skier or snowboarder is going to want to ride up the slow lift.

• 2 weeks later...

The park was great where it was, especially since they added that little jib park to the right for where the beginner kids practiced. I also liked that you could watch the last hit or so easily from the lodge, and how you could see the park right when you walked up the stairs...and how you could hike the last few hits without ever taking the lift. Over on Edelweiss will be a bad location, but it was usually dead over on that side of the Mt. so maybe that is why they are doing it.

Check the webcam...they've already ripped out all those pine trees near the Tannenbaum lift. I wonder why they did that? I just hope they keep that huge pine in the middle of the trail.

I always loved that big tree. It gives the trail character. Super fun when they built that snow up on it last year too. I thought it was awesome to jump off of that and be by tree branches at the top.

• 3 months later...

to my knowledge, the edilweiss trail will be the new park and the triple lift was only slow because it was a beginer slope, the lift will be sped up for the park. This will be an awesome trail for a jib park because of how long and wide it is. I dont know what theyre doing with the bottom tho. At the bottom there is a magic carpet which will probably still be used for ski school, but itd be cool if they set up a rail there people could ses with the carpet.

So...has anyone checked out the progress? We got progress pics of Blue and Camel, we need someone to check out Boulder. I'll get some when we go to our cabin next week if no one else get some sooner.

i dont have any gas left. maybe this weekend though.

• 4 weeks later...

to my knowledge, the edilweiss trail will be the new park and the triple lift was only slow because it was a beginer slope, the lift will be sped up for the park. This will be an awesome trail for a jib park because of how long and wide it is. I dont know what theyre doing with the bottom tho. At the bottom there is a magic carpet which will probably still be used for ski school, but itd be cool if they set up a rail there people could ses with the carpet.

The carpet will go wherever the beginner trail is. That thing costs thousands of dollars. It won't be used by freestyle skiers for a rail. All of these changes are really upsetting me.