Anyone planning to invest in Blues new Condos?

ColoradoHigh

probably around that much, give or take $100 Gs

I highly doubt it. Id be really surprised if they charged that much for a little condo in an area thats not exactly booming. Where not talking about a shore condo here. It's a condo on a little mountain...

Still.. You have to look at whats around there... Nothing really. 145.. just has alot of stores, there's no really big houses or anything like that to jack up prices.. It's all farm land and so forth. Those condos for full ownership should go for NO MORE then 250,000, if that.

theres not even like that charming ski village area or really any area around it but farm land, although i judget that based on my one and only trip to blue mountain, in which i got lost on my way there and on my way back so, i could have missed the town. OH YEA BLUE MOUNTAIN - on your directions instead of saying 1st left 2nd left bla bla bla, can we get some street names? becuase if you do in fact get lost, 1st left, go to the stop sign, make a right, doesn't help you figure out where you need to be going.

Go approx. 3.4 miles to first stop sign and turn left, go thru the covered bridge and follow signs to Blue Mountain Ski Area.

It was somewhere around that stop sign and the follow signs part that got me lost as hell, but hey no hating becuase the journey is half the fun and I had a fucking blast lost as hell driving around for like a half hour, but yea, they should work on that

theres not even like that charming ski village area or really any area around it but farm land, although i judget that based on my one and only trip to blue mountain, in which i got lost on my way there and on my way back so, i could have missed the town. OH YEA BLUE MOUNTAIN - on your directions instead of saying 1st left 2nd left bla bla bla, can we get some street names? becuase if you do in fact get lost, 1st left, go to the stop sign, make a right, doesn't help you figure out where you need to be going.

What is there to do in the summer?

Anyone interested is much better off buying a place in a nearby community that has a lake, pools, tennis courts, a golf course. Lake harmony is only 20 minutes north and offers all of the above, plus great bars and restaurants. If you can afford it, buy a place in Split Rock, they have a beach bar on the lake and you can drive your golf cart there from your house.

$2500 annual fees is alot..I wonder if the new building will have an elevator since it's 5 stories...what about a magic carpet...that could count as a lift...I wish there was somebody from Blue mountain on here that could give us more info. For some reason I think the 2006-07 brochure will also lack the info on specs and pricing. The average house in Allentown is selling for about $110,000 and the average house in Parkland is selling for about $280,000...Northern Lehigh is $143K, $234K for Whitehall, and $228K for Northampton..that's by school district. Prices are still kind of low in this area compared to what the NJ and Philly people are used to. I think $200K for a 2 bedroom 1200 square food mountain view condo with $100 a month fees...maybe a 1 bedroom with a bad view for $140K..that's my guess...

:rofl:rofl

$2500 annual fees is alot..I wonder if the new building will have an elevator since it's 5 stories...what about a magic carpet...that could count as a lift...I wish there was somebody from Blue mountain on here that could give us more info. For some reason I think the 2006-07 brochure will also lack the info on specs and pricing. The average house in Allentown is selling for about $110,000 and the average house in Parkland is selling for about $280,000...Northern Lehigh is $143K, $234K for Whitehall, and $228K for Northampton..that's by school district. Prices are still kind of low in this area compared to what the NJ and Philly people are used to. I think $200K for a 2 bedroom 1200 square food mountain view condo with $100 a month fees...maybe a 1 bedroom with a bad view for $140K..that's my guess...

There's not much of a view in the poconos.. And the condos arn't at any elevation.. There at the base of Blue mountain, there is nothing but farms and a few mole hills that are considered mountains. I think they should be around 150K. It's not like blue has a resort town with stuff to do. There's not really any resturants or anything in the imediate area.. Just my opinion.

• 1 year later...