Ever Lost Your Cell Phone Like This?

meggles

That has happened to my mp3 player a few times but i never saw it.I would just be doing a trick and it would stop playing and whenI would land I would feel in that pocket and it wouldnt be there so i would need to go back up the jump to get it.

i worry about that happening to my ipod(only if i snowboard alone) and my phone, both of which i carry when i snowboard...i end up making sure my pocket is still zippered every couple of runs

Hiking boomer at Montage Sno Mountain in april we had build a chute on the left near one of the tower guns ( chute sucked we didn't have shovels..but anyway). We were there for an hour or two and then hiked up both headwalls and got in the vehicle and drove all the way home before i realized i didn't have my phone. We tore the car apart and it wasn't there either so i came to the conclusion that i had lost it while hiking. By this time it was already getting dark so we had to get there as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, i had the phone on vibrate so listening for the ring was not an option. Three of us started walking the path down boomer that we took earlier in the day and got all the way to the chute, still no sign of my phone. We were about to leave when i saw a hole in the snow that was rutted out from water and decided to look in it. Got on my knees and peered into the hole and there was my phone about 4 feet downhill of the hole opening. Had to get a stick and dig where we thought was the right distance...took us a while, but i got it back.

• 3 weeks later...

my friends brother's cell phone fell out on BC's nastar course, stayed there all nite but didnt break.

My same friend's cell phone fell off of Superman at Six Flags, a week later i was at the water park and got it back for him, it still worked

:lol

i worry about that happening to my ipod(only if i snowboard alone) and my phone, both of which i carry when i snowboard...i end up making sure my pocket is still zippered every couple of runs

I'm constantly checking my pockets..it's nuts

Ya It never happened to my phone cause I keep that in a zipper pocket and idn..it just never comes unzippered,but the pocket I put my mp3 player in is velcro and can come undone,then when ur in the air spinning it will pop out of the pocket and go splat onto the landing and then u need to hike it the landing to go look for it and people are like move and shit lol.

Ya It never happened to my phone cause I keep that in a zipper pocket and idn..it just never comes unzippered,but the pocket I put my mp3 player in is velcro and can come undone,then when ur in the air spinning it will pop out of the pocket and go splat onto the landing and then u need to hike it the landing to go look for it and people are like move and shit lol.

yeah luckily i have to zipper pockets in my jacket, i still check just in case...but i dont usually bring my ipod, only if i go alone which is rare....

• 2 weeks later...

Last year after about a foot and a half of powder came in a storm, we were in my friends backyard making a kicker. We were up until like 3 am working and in the backyard the entire time. Next morning I wake up without a cell phone. I searched the entire backyard the next 2 days and didnt find it. About 3 weeks later, most of the snow had melted, there was only a few patches here and there, and the phone was found in the front yard garden. His front yard sits on top of the hill and the backyard goes down..so no way it made its way down there on its own. It worked perfectly, and luckily, i never bought a new one. crazy

• 7 years later...

So I stop off to get gas about 3 miles from my house. I'm driving up my street and I hear a noise on the roof and happened to look out the rear view mirror and see something bouncing on the street. I immediately stop, reverse, get outta the car and find my Iphone gel in the middle of the road sans phone. I looked around for about 5 minutes and happened to see a glimmer on the side of the road about 30 feet up the road. Yep, it was the iphone, with a tiny scratch and fully functional. I was going to start a thread "Dumb shit we do", but I could fill pages.