Cb Passes Now On Sale

skidude

The "old people pass" (senior pass) if purchased early an unlimited pass is only $189. The Sunday through friday night pass is only $139 if purchased early. But look how much an adult unlimited is if purchased early $529! No pass is worth $500.

the college student pass last year was sweet. unlimited use excet saturday from open-4 and there were 2 holidays u could go (not that u would wanna be there those days anyway). and it was exactly 199. the only reason i got a pass there last year was cause i could get an almost unlimited pass for under 200. has that one gone up?

the college student pass last year was sweet. unlimited use excet saturday from open-4 and there were 2 holidays u could go (not that u would wanna be there those days anyway). and it was exactly 199. the only reason i got a pass there last year was cause i could get an almost unlimited pass for under 200. has that one gone up?

I don't see the unlimited one on the site but the sunday through friday night one is still $199.

Yea i think that is the same one. They dont advertise it, but you can actually use it on saturday nights too. At least you could last year. Maybe they changed it for next year. If they did that blows cause it looks like "oh we didnt raise the price of college pass, we are so nice". When in the end they kept the same price and are restricting you more. Their only jackin a few hours from you, but prices are really getting rediculous over all so it just seems dumb. Oh well, i'll be at blue.

What I heard is last year they sold a total of like 10,000 passes and they like to sell 2,000....Then have everyone else buy day tickets. the 2,000 are so they don't need to worry about losing money with snowmaking. So I imagine that the prices will keep going up til people stop getting them.

That would imply that there were pass numbers in the four digits around everywhere. Even if they restart the count for seniors, toddlers, students, etc., most of the passes would be the full adult ones, meaning you were seeing plenty of passes numbered in the high four digits. At least when I was there, that was rare. In fact if it was over 1000, it was rare. They used to have the "comp" passes start in the 6000's, so that would imply that the adults weren't expected to come close to that. Bottom line, 10000 sounds impossibly high.

The "old people pass" (senior pass) if purchased early an unlimited pass is only  $189.  The Sunday through friday night pass is only $139 if purchased early. But look how much an adult unlimited is if purchased early $529! No pass is worth $500.

I noticed that later - the old folks get a pretty good deal.

this is totally off topic but it is something as an admin here that i noticed. this is a CB related topic and should thus be in the CB forums. I am going to leave this one here because it isn't a big issue. But please remember that the lounge is not our only forum, so please start threads in their appropriate forums. from now on they will be moved if in the wrong forum. thank you

From Jjake on the other board.

1991-92 Pass: 495 Weekend day: 34.00

1992-93 Pass: 525 Weekend day: 36.00

1993-94 Pass: 525 Weekend day: 36.00

1994-95 Pass: 530 Weekend day: 38.00

1995-96 Pass: 560 Weekend day: 39.00

1996-97 Pass: 595 Weekend day: 39.00

1997-98 Pass: 615 Weekend day: 41.00

1998-99 (Not transcribed - will fill later)

1999-00 Pass: 425 Weekend day: 42.00

2000-01 Pass: 549 Weekend day: 43.00

2001-02 Pass: 549 Weekend day: 43.00

2002-03 Pass: 499 Weekend day: 45.00

2003-04 Pass: 499 Weekend day: 46.00

Looks like 97-98 was a bad year