My promo

Nipples

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4751550611671449822

there you go enjoy Thank you swdorsey.

The last 2-4 minutes, I think Nipples ate WAY to many sugar cubes :lol:rofl . YOU SOUNDED LIKE A CHIPMUNK. Whatever your smoking, can I have some of that? :jk

Edited by Nacho

nice editing but i would say stay away from whatever thing you had in there that like make it look all globed and trippy like, kinda threw me off, also stay away from boxcar racer

interesting.... the 30+ crowd, half dozen or so have said they that portion was "neat", "wow", "how did they do that?" etc..

What part is boxcar racer?

interesting.... the 30+ crowd, half dozen or so have said they that portion was "neat", "wow", "how did they do that?" etc..

What part is boxcar racer?

isnt that the band thats playing the music in the background, basically the 2 frontmen for blink 182s side project. yea about that bubble thing that went up i mean its cool but i wouldnt put it into a edit like that it kinda takes away from the skiing but hey thats just me.

nice editing but i would say stay away from whatever thing you had in there that like make it look all globed and trippy like, kinda threw me off, also stay away from boxcar racer

Agreed on both counts, but my musical tastes are hardly anywhere near the ski industries (I think).

um yeah on the bubble thing that is used because the shit is really small that he is skiing on so ideally papa should have used a fisheye. since he didnt i used the filter thing. Also boxcar racer is the shit so dont get on me 4 that. have you checked out the new project angles and airwaves. Definately one of teh better bands for teh upcomming summer. Musical tastes are different though, its hard to please everyone. I am a person who wont do teh whole gangster rap thing in skiing. We are all middle to upper class white people who enjoy going to the mountains, none of us are gangsters.

um yeah on the bubble thing that is used because the shit is really small that he is skiing on so ideally papa should have used a fisheye. since he didnt i used the filter thing. Also boxcar racer is the shit so dont get on me 4 that. have you checked out the new project angles and airwaves. Definately one of teh better bands for teh upcomming summer. Musical tastes are different though, its hard to please everyone. I am a person who wont do teh whole gangster rap thing in skiing. We are all middle to upper class white people who enjoy going to the mountains, none of us are gangsters.

Haha, so true (although i can stand some rap.)

I thought the ski footage was awesome...wow :rockThe song by Blink 182 went well with the footage...there's alot of blank space and then the end part where he's all hyper is funny :lol:lol:lol

Nice

:rofl

..........well, actually, it is blink 182.....

:banghead

you know what he meant...

Could you enlighten me. The implication, as I see it, was that since I do not have that kind of background, I don't or shouldn't have the priviledge of listening to 'gantsa rap.'

Back to the thread on hand.....

Nice vid. Would love to see you start spinnin the other way son. You're definitely there. Who you sending this too?

In terms of music, I definitely like somethin with a hard beat, but I dig hearin rock everyonce in a while.

boxcar racer is the shit so dont get on me 4 that. have you checked out the new project angles and airwaves. Definately one of teh better bands for teh upcomming summer.

GAH! A&A is horrible I think although I was never a big blink fan.

And I agree with alot of people Gangsta Gangsta is the only way to go in skiing/snowboarding

I listen to mostly rap and even I realize how ridiculous the whole "Yo!" thing has become in skiing/snowboarding.

I mean, seriously, one day a lot of you guys are going to look at yourself in the mirror and say "what the hell am I doing?" I guess that's just a part of being young, though.

Holla... we are the hip hop generation...my buddy was at the Ghostface Killah concert about a month ago and he said it was almost all white people. I see no reason why myself and many others on here won't be listening to rap music when we get older. I don't see one day waking up and thinking...wow what a waste listening to rap all these years..and then just listening to Billy Joel. :banghead I know one day if/when I get married there's going to be rap music bumping most of the time. No old fogey stuff like YMCA although I've always been a fan of the electric slide.

I could definitely see Nipples becoming a pro skier. The one time he was doing park laps with me and Atomic Jeff. We felt like part of his Entourage..all the gapers just stood off to the side like wow... :o It's funny seeing people being critical and giving advice on tricks since he's the best freestyle skier on here. Go Nipples.

haha nice doug. Since wre on the rap subject lets hear a rap I've heard one since that last chair lift ride at blue.