Sno Mountain

Ski

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pavillion is separate from Sno Mountain; they didn't buy it. I'm sure Sno can confirm this, since he listened better than us at the meeting.

YA, that wont be involved with the sale, and to Shadows you were right with Toyota pavillion. If you go up to Ozz fest, when someone is parking your car i might be working so ask Sean. But i prob wont be working because i hate that job.

wow, im still thinking about two years ago haha. this year its at the tweeter center my bad. im still not even sure if im going, but whatever, i got tickets and all, so we'll see

Well, if you want i could give you a "free" ticket to the one at the toyota pavillion. I took the parking shirt home, and ur supposed to bring it back, but i wanted it. So its now my free ticket to what ever concert i want to get into.

Well, if you want i could give you a "free" ticket to the one at the toyota pavillion. I took the parking shirt home, and ur supposed to bring it back, but i wanted it. So its now my free ticket to what ever concert i want to get into.

hell yea, let me know

wow... I was feeling kinda randy and was going to reply with a personal atttack like ski does to me and mention that................ since he was out taking pictures of underage.............. and how and why he got shanked............. and why he lives in some obscure little wishful hideaway................ wondering what if, his off spring hadn't gottten off into substances............. but since he seems to have finally shut up.. I won't

There is not point in rebuttals to his nasty little tirades about my employment or my family or about where my expertise lies.. King Cole grow some pineapples will ya! :lol:

You can almost watch Rob's personality disorder at work.

(BTW, that's not a personal attack, since he's referenced it a number of times).

read the thread.. dick errrrrrrrr King Cole???? you were the one who got off topic and onto a personal level... Do you really want me to quote you? or would you like few doug moments to edit your post....

What's a wishful hideaway? And was that a slam? If so, I don't get it. I sort of like living among Pocono ski areas. And on our way back from Florida, we're flying back via Wyoming to gets some pics of our new property and talk to some people about yurt possibilities. Then we're heading home to take a few days at our shore house.

In other words, having $500 car payments to drive around in Earth destroying vehicles doesn't impress me.

(I picture a face turning red and keys pounding out: I PAID CASH!)

Is it true that every 5 minutes...there's a pedaphile whacking off to your Avatar picture???

Aaaaah, Doug, before you get in trouble, lemme remind everyone that at a newsgroup image bank, Rob's avatar (actually, the large original version) comes up under searches for "boy peeing", as well as some worse searches.

Just a recap............... Here were your first ignorant off topic posts ski...

I have been polite. I have provided the facts as I know them.

You are about the last fucking person on Earth to talk about reality. Go back to singing "Another One Bites the Dust" after your great NASTAR family moments in history. Yeah, I know that's what you guys do and I think it's creepy as hell.

You must work for a family member; no fucking way anyone could possible hire you for anything. Everything you ever post is bullshit. I'm not even sure you believe it, since you are so into "hype".

Go stir up shit someplace else.

And remember, Rob: reclaim your manhood: buy a Hummer.

Oh, crap, you already tried that.

Shut up, Rob. You know what you were doing; I know what you were doing. You act like a dancing monkey just to get a rise out of people...you give out half-assed info in a field you're are suppose to be an expert.

Did you ignore the most important issue in a project like this on purpose, or out of ignorance?

Have you ever heard of "recent transaction"? Go ask your current project lawyer. Ask him why it's far easier to get permits for a small business that needs to do some sort of land work when they are located adjacent to a major project, say in a 200:1 ratio. In this case, the major project includes 90 days of blasting rock and dozens of acres of tree clearing. And this case also involves a business on the other end that employs former county employees and is under 10 year contract to use all possible means to remain in business. It's like the perfect storm for the fast track to getting approval.

You were just trying to be a dick by presenting part of the information.

Oh, and maybe at some point from the 1960's to the 1990's you had some some work done in Central Jersey and used Alpaugh Excavating, a mid-size excavation company just north of Round Valley Reservoir, in Lebanon, NJ.

The players are Lackawanna County's majority commissioners and Sno Mountain LLC. The same players that are finalizing everything as we post and are preparing for closing.

And that's my point: SMLLC has been working out all conditions with Lackawanna County prior to this sale. The new trail expansion was documented and presented to the County during the public meeting and discussed further just before the deal was announced.

Rob is suggesting that SMLLC and the County are pretending like the expansion isn't an issue prior to sale. Like it'll be popping up as some new issue. But he's DEAD wrong. Both party's intentions have been made clear.

And, as I wrote, they aren't doing trail expansion for this season. They have over a year to get the project lined up.

you are so............ it amazes me...... wake up white boy, in my opinion you are more a hinderance than a asset to the skiing community. may be someone will shake personal parts in front of your daughter like they did to my son, so that you have something new to focus

Aaaaah, Doug, before you get in trouble, lemme remind everyone that at a newsgroup image bank, Rob's avatar (actually, the large original version) comes up under searches for "boy peeing", as well as some worse searches.

hhahahahahahahahaahahahahaaaaaaaaaa you are so busted...... what the hell are yyou doing searching that? uh huh.................................. search boy peeing all the time do ya??

hahhahahahahahahaha

may be someone will shake personal parts in front of your daughter like they did to my son, so that you have something new to focus

The adult woman RUBBED her BREASTS on his face...that is sexual molestation. If a man did something like that to my child, I'd press charges right after beating him near death.

Back on topic:

here's an interesting take on the concert parking in a letter to the T-T editor:

"...As a parent, I instead had the pleasure of sitting in the stadium parking lot at the bottom of the mountain for 1? hours, waiting for my teenage daughter and her friends to catch a shuttle bus down. During that time, I witnessed much, and quickly regretted having allowed my 16-year-old to attend this event.

I watched shuttle after shuttle arrive from the top of the mountain, some so overcrowded, people were standing in the aisles. Not a safe ride down the mountain. I watched people getting off the buses

You missed the original post?

I looked up "skiing" or "ski" and it came up on the 20th or so page that day. So I did a little experiment, since a lot of pedos use the newsgroup sites. I believe I tried "boy peeing"/"pre-teen boy peeing"/"peeing skier"/"young boy pee", and they all had first page hits with your photo.

I wanted to see how bad it is to post photos of a boy peeing on the internet...

Well, you got him "noticed", for sure.

Just a recap............... Here were your first ignorant off topic posts ski...

you are so............ it amazes me...... wake up white boy, in my opinion you are more a hinderance than a asset to the skiing community. may be someone will shake personal parts in front of your daughter like they did to my son, so that you have something new to focus

Tottally uncalled for.

Word, this thread should be closed until the sale is final and we then could all talk about it.

It dosn't need to be closed, just remove the last 5 pages or so. ( I was going to use the eye roll smile here, but it's smiling )

Edited by pyro_boarder

I believe I tried "boy peeing"/"pre-teen boy peeing"/"peeing skier"/"young boy pee", and they all had first page hits with your photo.

nevermind.......... i have my answer...... so back on topic.... does any one have the number of the Lackawanna Conservation District. I want to do my civic duty... :devil:

naaaaa.. I want to hear why ski is searching 30 pages to find boys peeing..

No, that's a lie. I explained how I came across it TWICE.

"You missed the original post?

I looked up "skiing" or "ski" and it came up on the 20th or so page that day. So I did a little experiment, since a lot of pedos use the newsgroup sites. I believe I tried "boy peeing"/"pre-teen boy peeing"/"peeing skier"/"young boy pee", and they all had first page hits with your photo.

Well, you got him "noticed", for sure."

So now you are trying to slander me. That's a road you really don't want to go down any further.

nevermind.......... i have my answer...... so back on topic.... does any one have the number of the Lackawanna Conservation District. I want to do my civic duty... :devil:

Can you be a little more specific with your threat? You want to do what? Petition them to cause problems for the expansion?

I've never met more of a tool than you, Rob. I wonder how other skiers/riders feel about a threat like that?

Edited by ski

No, that's a lie. I explained how I came across it TWICE.

"You missed the original post?

Well, you got him "noticed", for sure."

So now you are trying to slander me. That's a road you really don't want to go down any further.

Can you be a little more specific with your threat? You want to do what? Petition them cause problems for the expansion?

I've never met more of a tool than you, Rob. I wonder how other skiers/riders feel about a threat like that?

sooooo you searched boys peeing for what purpose? want to try that slander angle again???

I wonder how other skiers/riders feel about a threat like that?

what was the threat?

sooooo you searched boys peeing for what purpose? want to try that slander angle again???

what was the threat?

I think it's disgusting that you posted that photo. It's amazing how popular it became, but I just don't think it's for a cool reason.

BTW, I'm done with you in this thread, Rob. I'll just ignore anything else you say. You've already shown that you follow through on threats when you put my family at risk by posting our personal info on newschoolers. I'd hate to be the one responsible for pushing you into causing problems for Sno Mountain's expansion.

I don't know any adult with such character problems as you.

We'll just deal with this in person next winter.