Sno Mountain

Ski

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's just how ignorant people are about the actual state of affairs at Montage. This is part of a letter to the editor in today's Times-Tribune, written by a former county executive:

"Beginning the next year, $1.4 million per year in mortgage cost would be gone and Montage could be a steady source of revenue for Lackawanna County, especially as snow tubing, snow boarding and free-style skiing parks have re-energized ski areas.

Those are facts.

BILL RISSE

FORMER LACKAWANNA COUNTY DIRECTOR OF COMMUNITY AFFAIRS, CLARKS GREEN"

-------------------------

Well, Bill, you haven't been to Montage recently have you? If so, you'd see 60 cars in the lot on a Saturday afternoon. Maybe 20 cars on a weeknight. Glad to know that you are an expert on how tubing, boarding, and "free-style" have re-energized ski areas...how many of those 20 cars on a Tuesday are from those "free-stylers"?

Maybe you should have done some of the same homework that Sno Mountain did before they opened their mouths.

"A major announcement on the sale, back in minute..."

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sno Mountain!!!

JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA

Ha, they could call it Shawnee as long as they put in that lift and add a couple hundred new guns!

when this is decided can someone call me? i'm gonna be away for a week starting in about a hour or so..... 610 416 0640

Somebody's supposed to call bible camp and let Mark know...

It would be the first time I ever called a bible camp...

i thought the jumps last year were way better than the jumps this year, i thought the rails this year were a little better than the rails last year

Well then i dont no what you put in your smokes, because the jumps this year were all bigger and better, but the rails did get better, but compared to other places, the rails are tiny.

I had fun in the park at Montage with Ski, Atomic Jeff, MontageSkier, and Wolverine...there were lots of jumps and a butter box at the end. Not the big mo-fo booterz like at Booter mountain but also alot emptier.. :rock

I missed out that day..i came late and couldnt see u in the park lol..but if i remember when i got there and was riding the park it was really windy and sucked so then i just watched u guys race lol.

Maybe the park was bad when i went cause the there were 4 jumps when i went, two small terrible ones right next to each other, another terrible jump, and a bigger jump with a very steep take off.

You just cant handle Montage :nana

What they had been promising as 180 new guns is now "at least 200 new guns."

I can hardly imagine Montage with snowmaking...tower guns lining the slopes and they just have to flip a switch instead of dragging the cannons around.

They'll either start work on the top to bottom high speed right away, or have the Long Haul overhauled and running at top speed.

Fast Track and Runaway open top to bottom. That's epic.

Maybe they'll hire AJ Kitt away from Bear Creek.