Freeskier mag 2 years for $2

dwnhlldav

My Favorite snowboarding magazine is TransWorldSnowboarding. Even though I'm not a shredder, I still like seeing the pictures of snow and mountains along with reading about the scene.

transworld is the devil. they canned freeze for no apparent reason, and then had the balls to replace my freeze subscription with a tw snowboarding subscription. do they think that since freeze got canned, i dont ski and switched to snowboarding or what?

it wasnt a money pit but the income it produced wasnt as high as tehy could get with a MX mag so they switched the 2 sports. they also thought that the freeski market was too small and wouldnt ever become mainstream like snowboarding and motocross. at least thats how i understand it. what i dont get is why they didnt just make both. anyway freeze was real good but i think that recent freeskier issues are even better. i get ski time and freeskier and i also read that online mag cream which is really good. My lil bro gets everything else snowboard wise so when droppin 2 i can catch up on my winter sports info.

• 2 weeks later...