whistler edit

Justo8484

I dont even talk to you.And yes I am an asshole on the internet.In real life im a really chill kid who just likes to have fun.

You keep saying this as if its okay.. "Oh dont worry im chill in real life." Then why be so stubborn online? You serioulsy need to chill out.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You keep saying this as if its okay.. "Oh dont worry im chill in real life." Then why be so stubborn online? You serioulsy need to chill out.

haha right now i am chill.this is just how i ack online.and...i guess im a little stubborn but no sean I dont know everything about skiing,skating,and cameras.

but no sean I dont know everything about skiing,skating,and cameras.

Well to every single person who have read in this thread, it seems to them as if you think your the shit or something along those lines, and then when camera come into discussion you will tell SKI if a camera stinks, Nick he gets payed to shoot photos, I think he may have a better understanding with cameras.

im not calling you out by any means here nick, but you should come to skier150's rail jam in september.

should be crazy...

so, how was woodward? you havent said anything

Ya I wanna go to his house.

Woodward was awsome,but I messed my hip up the 2nd day(1st day of skating) so i took it easy the rest of the week.But next year im going to work there for 3 weeks so I can go for free.

Ya I wanna go to his house.

Woodward was awsome,but I messed my hip up the 2nd day(1st day of skating) so i took it easy the rest of the week.But next year im going to work there for 3 weeks so I can go for free.

work there doing what? counselor? ill tell you right now, its not really worth it. thats one of the reasons i didnt work this year. you do meet a ton of people - including pros obviously, but business folk too - who can get you connected.

who was your counselor?

Edited by Shadows

work there doing what? counselor? ill tell you right now, its not really worth it. thats one of the reasons i didnt work this year. you do meet a ton of people - including pros obviously, but business folk too - who can get you connected.

who was your counselor?

Naw dish dog.Jon Jon Bolino and a kid kelly who was in my cabin did it and it doesnt seem that bad.they got to skate at night alot and thats when i mostly skated.I didnt evengo to instruction cause even if I got taped i wasnt staying and plus our instuctor didnt teach us shit we just free skated the whole time by ourselfs and he would be somewhere else.

Naw dish dog.Jon Jon Bolino and a kid kelly who was in my cabin did it and it doesnt seem that bad.they got to skate at night alot and thats when i mostly skated.I didnt evengo to instruction cause even if I got taped i wasnt staying and plus our instuctor didnt teach us shit we just free skated the whole time by ourselfs and he would be somewhere else.

the whole basis of woodward is to skate and use the foam pits to progress to the resis, then to skatelite/concrete. insrtuctors (depending on who it is) arent really there to teach you. you have to ask them for tips. its not like school.

but yea, im sure jon jon really did much when he worked there haha, what is he now? 16?