14 members have voted

1. 1. Whats best for next summer?

• Camp Of Champions
    • High North
    • High Cascade
    • Windells
    • Momentum
    • Mammoth

Camp of Champions for sure cause you have more fun then any place eles. Lets just say this I'm planing on going to Coc next year cause its bigger than any other camp out there. lets say this mammoth may not have snow next year or be open and if it dose they it'll be real small like this year only 1 jump, 3 jibs and a half pipe evan know they were all perfecty built.

But mammoth dose have the best price for sure Steve stepp spent only $1400 when he went and he did also get more skiing in.

But at coc it has around 25 jibs, 12 15 jumps, a half pipe and a quater pipe. and its twice the size of any camp. I heard some many roumors that it is taking over the whole hortsman glacier.

Also I gone to Coc 2 years in arow for 2 weeks I know what the other camps are like on whisler mtn. Coc has twice as many actives as any other camp.

Hey if u sign up soon u save 20% then its down to like the pice of mammoth

def take the spring break trip over summer camp. i'd pick the trip out west over summer camp in a heart beat, but dont get me wrong, summer camp was fun as hell (dodgeball is fucking awesome)

Yea for around a grand total I can probably pull off a week over spring break out west.

I'd go to mammoth but I might wind up going to CO and hit up Loveland, it would probably be a LOT less crowded. Idk yet though. I'm still seeing if my mom can give me some more money for 8 days at COC.

I need to go skiing somewhere next summer for sure....If I save 10 dollars per day from Spetember 1st until April 1st...that's over 2 grand...then I can book a summer trip. Mammath and Snowbird would be my top choices if they have huge snow years....also Whistler and South America. Mount Hood looks like really limited summer terrain based on the trip report I read on First Tracks Online.

Any grown up would be nuts not to head to the Southern Hemisphere during summer instead of summer slop up here.

• 3 weeks later...

ahh this might help me out, my parents said i could go to a camp next summer but i cant figure out which one to go tooooo!!!

Sammy Carlson and Simon Dumont may get together a small camp with 10-12 campers at Mt Hood. It is a serious consideration, talk to nipples, he has been talking to sammy and has the details.

Sammy Carlson and Simon Dumont may get together a small camp with 10-12 campers at Mt Hood. It is a serious consideration, talk to nipples, he has been talking to sammy and has the details.

yeah i heard about that but dang.. that would be.. just.. epic beyond belief..

• 3 weeks later...

Have you ever seen Nipples ski? HES INSANE! Hes the best of the best at his age!

so all of you know, nipples is campaigning hard for Mammoth in late spring. I don't see how I can pull it off. The more crew we get together for next season at COC the better for everyone, talk it up! NOw is the time to make contact and see if your rents will pay for a refundable deposit. tell them nipples sent ya and ask for a discount!