Various Pics From This Year...

chrisjur

I know it's probably not all to exciting, but I figure that I'd make my first contribution to the picture session.

I *finally* got around to posting various landscape pictures from the many of the various places I boarded in 2003 (Colorado, Utah, Vermont, Tahoe, Oregon, etc.). They are all linked from the top portion of the gallery here:

http://www.cjuphotos.com

They are all scaled-down somewhat for more pleasureable web viewing, but if you'd like a full high res as a background, etc., just let me know. There's a few really nice landscapes from Utah, Colorado and Oregon.

Edited by chrisjur

nice pics dude. howd u like HCSC?

High Cascade is a fantastic time. The quality of coaching is awesome, but it's very low key and they pretty much just let you do what you want. Fun, fun stuff.

That was the second time I visited Mount Hood. Gov't Camp, OR is a shit little town, but is really a snowboard mecca in July, Aug and Sept. I can't tell you how many professional snowboarders were just hanging out all week long...you can really get taken to school there, but everyone is so cool and repects your ability level.

I highly recommend HCSC or just going out to Mt. Hood.

nice pics dude. howd u like HCSC?

High Cascade is a fantastic time. The quality of coaching is awesome, but it's very low key and they pretty much just let you do what you want. Fun, fun stuff.

That was the second time I visited Mount Hood. Gov't Camp, OR is a shit little town, but is really a snowboard mecca in July, Aug and Sept. I can't tell you how many professional snowboarders were just hanging out all week long...you can really get taken to school there, but everyone is so cool and repects your ability level.

I highly recommend HCSC or just going out to Mt. Hood.

Yea, i have wanted to go for years. But i just can't get the cash together to do it. I am thinking after i graduate college i might go blow a wad of graduation money. those student loans can be payed off later right? lol

It's based out of Oregon. The traditional winter camps have been at Mt. Bachelor (sick, sick, sick mountain). The summer camps are, of course, based out of Mt. Hood (Government Camp, OR)...pretty much the only place in North America that you can ride all year round.

This year, however, I believe they are doing a few "remote" camps in Tahoe, but I don't think they will be as good as the Oregon camps where they have their own facilities, lodges, skateparks, etc. etc.

Board harder than you've ever boarded before during the day...party at night...all in August. Can't ask for much more.

It's based out of Oregon.  The traditional winter camps have been at Mt. Bachelor (sick, sick, sick mountain).  The summer camps are, of course, based out of Mt. Hood (Government Camp, OR)...pretty much the only place in North America that you can ride all year round.

This year, however, I believe they are doing a few "remote" camps in Tahoe, but I don't think they will be as good as the Oregon camps where they have their own facilities, lodges, skateparks, etc. etc.

Board harder than you've ever boarded before during the day...party at night...all in August.  Can't ask for much more.

Crap! lol Oregon thats right. i dunno what made me say utah. i am not sure if they doing skiing though. i have brochures and it only ever mentions snowboarding. but i may be mistaken.

• 1 month later...