Any Preseason rail jams?

parkbuilder

i think jfbb might be having one.. i heard around thanksgiving..hmmmmmmmm i wonder if id be able to compete........

ps. im definitely wearing my ski pants right now.. I NEED TO SKII .. i wonder if my knee'd be all healed up and ready to hit rails....

Edited by megan

october 21, they migth have one before it but it will be private to RR only. I'm going to hit some urban with them this week end so.

$5 registration by 11am - no comp, just a rail jam - The bigger news is that Roundtop is hosting a premiere of QUICK on Sunday at noon. It's free so try and make your way over if you can at all - It will be really good.

october 21st saturday - rail jam - registration ($5) starting at 9am, riders can start riding at 11am and go until the snow runs out. no contest, just a chance for the riders to get out and get on some rails and snow and chill and hang out.

october 22nd sunday - QUICK! video premiere - starts at noon - no other details just yet

i think jfbb might be having one.. i heard around thanksgiving..hmmmmmmmm i wonder if id be able to compete........

ps. im definitely wearing my ski pants right now.. I NEED TO SKII .. i wonder if my knee'd be all healed up and ready to hit rails....

I'd be leary to do rails, for fear of being re-injured. When the temptations hits, just think back to sitting out last season.

September 15th Railjam

at the Mentor Ice Arena

LML and the City of Mentor will have a Railjam from 5PM until dark.

Come out and watch some of Ohio's best freeriders

tear it up on skis and snowboards!

and I'm trying to get a final approval for a rail jam here at Peek'n Peak on October 14 & 15

during our 19th Annual Fall Fest. We have some sick new rails to build. Check out this load of bent metal that just arrived:

curvedrails.jpg

There will be a Rail Jam this Sunday near Blue Mountain. Skier 150 will be holding it in his back yard. Music, food, fireworks, bon fire, and 2 rails set up. Up flat box and a straight adjustable rail. Real snow for the ramps if available. I will post directions if you want to come.

skip it so you dont risk gettin injured before the season

yeah i know its definitely not worth it..i dont want to go through that again.. ill probably start up rails and stuff late december/january ish.. or depending on however i feel with my brace on

but those rail jams sound sick

Edited by megan

September 15th Railjam

at the Mentor Ice Arena

LML and the City of Mentor will have a Railjam from 5PM until dark.

Come out and watch some of Ohio's best freeriders

tear it up on skis and snowboards!

and I'm trying to get a final approval for a rail jam here at Peek'n Peak on October 14 & 15

during our 19th Annual Fall Fest. We have some sick new rails to build. Check out this load of bent metal that just arrived:

curvedrails.jpg

now that is what I call some rail stock! What are the directions to that again :devil: seriously though, where did that come from and can it be ordered and shipped like that?

wow - mentor is 8 hours for us.. no can do, it's a school night :)

Edited by Papasteeze

now that is what I call some rail stock! What are the directions to that again :devil: seriously though, where did that come from and can it be ordered and shipped like that?

wow - mentor is 8 hours for us.. no can do, it's a school night :)

Sorry to hear that you can't make it. We just finished building this and we plan to take it to the Ohio Jam.

hippo.jpg

I'll say that we will have all these rails up opening day here at the Peak, but I can't divulge our source. Competitive advantage I guess... :halo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any updates on rail jams in the near future?

OCTOBER 21 at Rountop!!! Whispers are something is going to happen in the Poconos - THink Snow!!!!!!!

Here is an edit from a rail jam on October 14th in Lancaster hosted by The Revival Snowboard Shoppe.

http://www.roundtopriders.com/video/RevivalJam_06.mp4