Rome/M4/Burton Boards + Equipment?

DHarrisburg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can get Burton boards for cheaper than retail and can pass along some savings. If anyone out there wants next year's models reply here and I'll quote you a price.

My daughter's going to need a new one, either a high end youth board (Ginger) or a slim ladies board in around a 138.

She only weighs 85lb's, we have been looking at a K2 skyla, any suggestions.

I can get Burton boards for cheaper than retail and can pass along some savings. If anyone out there wants next year's models reply here and I'll quote you a price.

Also, have you tried a Vapor (for freeriding)?

Also, have you tried a Vapor (for freeriding)?

I was going to demo one this summer but never really got around to it. I had a buddy who rides for Burton and liked the Vapor but, as everyone else has mentioned, the price is staggering. I'll check to see if I can get one, but I can't imagine the price will be below $500 or so. I'll also check what boards I'll be able to snag for your daughter.

DH, what model boards you talking about, 07, or 08?

06/07

B is starting to get rediculous with some of there shit. Starting to piss me off, that the stuff is getting so expensive...

They're working both ends of the spectrum, though. Sure, they've got a $900 carving/freeride board, but they've also got the $330 Blunt. I guess the Custom X is pretty expensive, but I probably wouldn't ride anything over then UnInc. (which I have available, prices probably somewhere around $350-$400, retails for $550 if I remember correctly).

Edit: can a mod please change the original post? Please change "next year's" to "this year's." Just want to clear up any confusion.

Edited by DHarrisburg

what can u do for bindings? By the way the vapor is meant to be a pipe board or a really stiff freeride board. I just dont know if i could justify paying 900 for a board. Burton stuff is generally overpriced though so its good to wait for a good sale.

Oakley, I can get a pair of bindings, what specfic model did you want to know about?

Nick, I can get boots, still waiting on a price though. The Burton order isn't going to be placed for another few weeks, but I'll try to get prices ASAP.

Also, I can also get Rome and/or M4 boards, all 2006/2007. The Romes should be around $200-250 each, not sure about the M4s just yet.

Oakley, I can get a pair of bindings, what specfic model did you want to know about?

Nick, I can get boots, still waiting on a price though. The Burton order isn't going to be placed for another few weeks, but I'll try to get prices ASAP.

Also, I can also get Rome and/or M4 boards, all 2006/2007. The Romes should be around $200-250 each, not sure about the M4s just yet.

Do you know if M4's first boards are re-labeled elans, m3's or are they all new?

The only similarities between M4 and M3 is the team. I'm pretty sure the M4 boards are pressed at the Elan factory in Austria. More info on their construction can be found here.

Using Elan (as they do) is probably a good thing, it seems strange that they've kept the same model names from several of the old M3 lines if they are all new.