Rome/M4/Burton Boards + Equipment?

DHarrisburg

how much for a 158 agent DH?

Most likely somewhere around $250 or so. The guy that gets me Rome stuff is out of town right now but I should be able to talk to him tonight or tomorrow.

I'm going to put together a list of everything that's been requested so far and try and get prices by tomorrow.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DH, how long will you be able to supply with this stuff? Is it just pre-season type stuff, or will it last into the season as long as supplies are still there? I might start trying to find a new owner for my 05 agent and scrore this years.

Can you get prices on anthem(51) and artifact(53)?

Edited by riderossi

if DH is getting rome boards from a rep, the prices should look very similar to this.

agent 280

anthem 288

artifact 210

design 330

solution 230

oakley, the arsenal is just last years 390 with different graphics. you can find closeouts online or on ebay of the 05 390 for really cheap.

the new 390's are dope. they are lighter and have a softer feel. way better for park. but i still like last years 390 or the targa ( with 390 toe straps) for riding pipe, or free riding.

If you can get them for a nice price, i'd be up for a pair of 360's to go with the board. Another thing, would we have to pay for shipping from Cali?

you mean the 390's... Wow dh if you could get an agent for 280 thats a hell of a deal, if i hadnt just got a board, i would prolly get the agent.

if DH is getting rome boards from a rep

These aren't coming from a rep.

Another thing, would we have to pay for shipping from Cali?

It might get factored into the price or I might do it on a case-by-case basis, depending on the availability of boxes to ship these in or where you guys live. Also, if a bunch of you guys want to make one big order I can send everything to one person and then you can pick it up from them, it'd save you quite a bit on shipping overall.

Edited by DHarrisburg

you mean the 390's... Wow dh if you could get an agent for 280 thats a hell of a deal, if i hadnt just got a board, i would prolly get the agent.

haha, yes i mean the 390's. I couldn't find a shop around here last year that had them so i settled for the tro its. Unfortunately, Agency is now shut down.

These aren't coming from a rep.

It might get factored into the price or I might do it on a case-by-case basis, depending on the availability of boxes to ship these in or where you guys live. Also, if a bunch of you guys want to make one big order I can send everything to one person and then you can pick it up from them, it'd save you quite a bit on shipping overall.

Sounds good..

you get any deals on outerwear? i want like a blue jacket, to match my white pair and grey pair of pants

I'm waiting to hear back about Planet Earth outerwear.

Also, sorry once again for the lack up prices/updates, but I have some good news for those of you who were interested in Burton stuff. I'm now getting everything directly through Burton, so that should equate to lower prices for you guys! I'll be getting the full info within the next week or two, but basically if you put in a request in this thread your equipment is almost guaranteed.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm still interested in the price of those boots, but i am leaning towards getting another pair of 32s since i love the pair i have now. If the price is good enough though i may change my mind, haha, i'm broke and in college. So price is a big factor...

Any chance you can get your hands on a pair of 07 32 Team Twos for cheap?

Any chance you can get your hands on a pair of 07 32 Team Twos for cheap?

Doubt it, but I'll check.

My Burton and Rome connection stopped working at my pizza shop and his phone was disconnected, so I haven't talked to him lately. I'll try to head into Incline and find out what the hell is going on sometime in the next few days.