Rail Jam

Papasteeze

Not to hate or anything, and its great that they tried, but i could have had a better rail jam in my back yard. If Mtn. Creek whats to be know as a top notch resort they have to do something better then that. I mean look at Bear Mtn, and Mtn High's(i believe it was theres). They have many more rails and boxes. They even have wallrides and spines.

But on the other hand its great that they tried and maybe next year it will be bigger and better.

Video posted somewhere else (not made by me)

And the crew's post on Snowboard.com:

Thanks to everyone for coming to shred our box today!

We apologize for over-crowding, but in all honesty it was the best we could do with the time constraints... We figured maximized duration of riding on one feature would work out better than maybe 2 or 3 features with snow that would only last less than an hour...

You guys rock though... No riots, no fights, not defacing of the box... I know it was tough dealing with line cutters and the mud, but still we appreciate you all coming out and we hope you had fun!

Stay tuned, this event was such a success that we hope to have at least one more pre-season jam!

-The JibLab Crew

• 3 weeks later...