Rail Jam

Papasteeze

Alright never mind..I cant come to this.I thouught it was this sunday,I had nothing to do on sunday,but then I relized the 30th is Saturday and thats when my family is comming over to celebrate my birthday so I cant make it.Ill definitly be at Roundtop on October 21st tho.

i can;t get on the mountain creek website for some reason. so if some one can post what time it starts and other details i would really appreciate it. i really want to go. who plans on being there?

http://www.mountaincreek.com/todo/events/2...on+Rail+Jam.htm

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Preseason Rail Jam

As summer fades away and the fall season blows in, we recognize that winter is around the corner. So, it's time to get pumped up for the upcoming season! Join us at the bottom of the snow tubing hill, on Saturday, September 30th from 12 pm until 2 pm, for a relaxed but fun rail jam. Its about dusting off the equipment, meeting up with friends and winning some awesome Burton swag. Be there or be square!

Event Details:

Date: Saturday, September 30th

Time: 12 pm - 2 pm

Cost: Event is free

Process: All of those who are interested in participating in the rail jam will be required to complete a non-inverted aerial waiver, a Mountain Creek waiver, as well as a photo release.

Note: Any individuals under the age of 18, must have a parent or guardian present to sign their form.

Edited by Glenn

it wasnt very well put together...but props to them trying.....comparison was very like roundtops first rail jam two years ago

which means 200 people for one box...20-30minute waits if you didnt snake...and a 4 hour drive for me haha

yea they should of made it more exclusive, like maybe 40 or 50 open spots and you need to preregister for them.

I know I'd be really pissed if I drove like 4 hours to wait 30 minutes a drop to session a single box.