another suggestion

Rob

• 3 weeks later...

Their marketing department needs some younger people in it that have some 1337 skillz. Their website is obviously done in house, and it's still horrible. They either need to hire a professional web devoloper, or get some better people in house to do it. Same goes with the videos.

you got some connections over there, dont you jeff? i've tried offering them my services in the past, mostly just for the video stuff cause i wasnt too familiar with web design then, and i offered to do it for no pay either, and pretty much got shut down. basically, blue mtn management hates me, but everyone who's been here for a while knows that story.

you got some connections over there, dont you jeff? i've tried offering them my services in the past, mostly just for the video stuff cause i wasnt too familiar with web design then, and i offered to do it for no pay either, and pretty much got shut down. basically, blue mtn management hates me, but everyone who's been here for a while knows that story.

<_<

B)

i've tried offering them my services in the past, mostly just for the video stuff cause i wasnt too familiar with web design then, and i offered to do it for no pay either, and pretty much got shut down.

Time to move on to bigger, better and much more cooler things!

how about some employees take some time this year on the mountain and replace those ancient videos of people falling off the rinbow rail and getting 2 ft out of the pipe

You're an employee Rob.... Get on that man. Start e-mailing blue, let them know your an employee and you think you could do a better job.

maybe ill work on some shots w/ steve outside our video that were making and do a few runs down a trail and get some better shots especially for the park that is a must have because the video now in no way resembles sidewinder

What blue mountain, and every other small PA mountain for that matter, needs is someone who knows that you can market youth culture as a commodity that is accessible through your mountain. With visibility in the right places (ie. the internet), a creative park, and some well publicized youth-centric events you've got yourself a hot commodity. That is why I think they should hire me. haha.