Mountain Creek or JFBB?

Franklin

Hey guys, we are new to the forum..

Just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that we are still going to be rockin' this season!

We will be sure to keep you guys up to date on all the happenings here... expect something big, real soon!

More updates will be available here as well: http://myspace.com/mcjiblab

-The JibLab Crew

Nice! Welcome to PASR!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm bear creek is still gonna kick big boulders a$$. YEah ok they got "jiblab" there now but so what , bear creek has been making stuff just as good as jiblabs for 2 years now, and ive seen the stuff that boulder has and ive ridden it and its DEF no better then bears. you people out there hatin on bear arent even gonna know what hit you once they open. With features like a down flat down, 2 flat downs, and 2, countem 2 stair sets, big boulder wont even be able to touch BC. PLUSSS does big boulder have a pipe, welll last time i was there ohhh for opening day the answer was NO. Yeah they really took a risk dedicating over half the mtn to park and it will pay off b/c their def gonna kick a$$ but they wont even be able to touch bear creek. ESpecially not now that bear is gonna have a big jump line like they had in the beginning of the year thanks to the new hotel being built. So im sorry to say but its not gonna be between bb and mtn creek, its gonna be between bear creek and no one! BOOYA!!

P.S. I really do like mtn creek, its my 2'nd favorite resort and i think its better then bb but i still think bear is gonna be the best this year.

Haha dude, don't hate. Realize you've never seen Big Boulder's jibs before, looks to me like they won't put up a single old rail this year. Right now they have 4 boxes, 2 rails, and a tree slide/hip jump. They have snow on their park trails that don't have features. What does bear creek have? What does Mountain Creek have? Just promises that they will be open soon. But before Mountain Creek even opens (where I am a season pass holder) I will have 2-3 days at JFBB. That counts for a lot. Not to mention by the time either Creek opens, JFBB will have so many things set up, they'll be weeks behind.

Umm bear creek is still gonna kick big boulders a$$. YEah ok they got "jiblab" there now but so what , bear creek has been making stuff just as good as jiblabs for 2 years now, and ive seen the stuff that boulder has and ive ridden it and its DEF no better then bears. you people out there hatin on bear arent even gonna know what hit you once they open. With features like a down flat down, 2 flat downs, and 2, countem 2 stair sets, big boulder wont even be able to touch BC. PLUSSS does big boulder have a pipe, welll last time i was there ohhh for opening day the answer was NO. Yeah they really took a risk dedicating over half the mtn to park and it will pay off b/c their def gonna kick a$$ but they wont even be able to touch bear creek. ESpecially not now that bear is gonna have a big jump line like they had in the beginning of the year thanks to the new hotel being built. So im sorry to say but its not gonna be between bb and mtn creek, its gonna be between bear creek and no one! BOOYA!!

P.S. I really do like mtn creek, its my 2'nd favorite resort and i think its better then bb but i still think bear is gonna be the best this year.

haha i love your ignorance... its makes it look like you are trying to hide your jealously, but if you are serious... i truley apologize. :lol

Definately sounds like jealousy, what other reason was there to post this. PS... opening with a pipe is rare for anybody to do, since it is more of a priority to get the mountain open first.

haha i love your ignorance... its makes it look like you are trying to hide your jealously, but if you are serious... i truley apologize. :lol

it is fun to read crap like that.. it's amazing how passionate and irrational some people get over defending thier home turf :blink:

My friend who moved out to SLC this year knows this guy that owns a resort in montana that bought JFBB and told him that he wants to turn it into the bear mtn of the east idk if thats where people are getting this info but thats what i got...ha

Uh and idk bear creek is kinda overated like i mean idk they don't have any good booters or at least last year they didn't...

Edited by MCRX

I wasnt hating on other mountains, im just saying that everyones talking about BB and yeah its def gonna be the shit this year and im gonna make multiple trips up there but people are over looking the fact that bear has some seriousely heavy shit this year, the likes of which nobody around here has ever seen, no body on the east coast has seen stuff like this unless youve travled out west, but bear is being left out of the picture because of something that is out of their control, its not their fault they dont get the temperatures needed to blow ridiculous amounts of snow. AND i correct myself in my statement that BB did not have a pipe, ive just never seen it the 3-4 times i ve been up there but apprently they do have one. As for the "jiblab" i wasnt reffering to the jiblab, i was saying parklogic is same people and the same style of rails, thats why its in quotes. people are so eager to jump at others for jumping when in reality they should be looking at themselves. the only thing i have to be jealous of big boulder for is their ability to make snow and yes ill admit i am jealous, i wish bear was open right now, i wish they could have been blowing everyday almost all day for the past week but hey i guess ill just have to settle for having some of the most progressive jibs on the east coast. fair trade???? i think so.. plus for the lack of booters at bear, that is going to be settled this year when they turn half of the tubing park into a big hit line (for those of you who were there early season last year you know what im talking about) and thats staying around all year this year, not just for a couple weeks, which should completely elimanate all question of who has the best park. and hey if you wanna hate me for pointing out my opinions then thats fine, but wait till after opening day to say that bear is ovverated b/c i have a feeling that everyone is going to be pleasently suprised this year as to what bear has in store for this season.

My fairly unbiased "predictions"

1. JF/BB

2. BC

3. Blue

64. Camelback

I guess you could throw Shawnee in there somewhere, I don't really know too much about it. Also note that those "predictions" completely ignore the 3PM first chair at JF/BB (incoming run-on) mainly due to the fact that it means less traffic but you also miss the best time to ride park thus making it a moot point as far as I'm concerned.

Edit: I heard Sno is going to have a park but I've heard other dubious claims about that hill, so I'll leave it out of this discussion.

Edited by DHarrisburg

My friend who moved out to SLC this year knows this guy that owns a resort in montana that bought JFBB and told him that he wants to turn it into the bear mtn of the east idk if thats where people are getting this info but thats what i got...ha

shhhhhh............. New Zealands Snow Park of the Eastern US ..... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Edit: I heard Sno is going to have a park but I've heard other dubious claims about that hill, so I'll leave it out of this discussion.

I saw a huge Billboard on 33 for Sno at the top of the sign was "Ryan Neptunes Terrain Park" They certainly are looking serious"

I wasnt hating on other mountains, im just saying that everyones talking about BB and yeah its def gonna be the shit this year and im gonna make multiple trips up there but people are over looking the fact that bear has some seriousely heavy shit this year, the likes of which nobody around here has ever seen, no body on the east coast has seen stuff like this unless youve travled out west, but bear is being left out of the picture because of something that is out of their control, its not their fault they dont get the temperatures needed to blow ridiculous amounts of snow. AND i correct myself in my statement that BB did not have a pipe, ive just never seen it the 3-4 times i ve been up there but apprently they do have one. As for the "jiblab" i wasnt reffering to the jiblab, i was saying parklogic is same people and the same style of rails, thats why its in quotes. people are so eager to jump at others for jumping when in reality they should be looking at themselves. the only thing i have to be jealous of big boulder for is their ability to make snow and yes ill admit i am jealous, i wish bear was open right now, i wish they could have been blowing everyday almost all day for the past week but hey i guess ill just have to settle for having some of the most progressive jibs on the east coast. fair trade???? i think so.. plus for the lack of booters at bear, that is going to be settled this year when they turn half of the tubing park into a big hit line (for those of you who were there early season last year you know what im talking about) and thats staying around all year this year, not just for a couple weeks, which should completely elimanate all question of who has the best park. and hey if you wanna hate me for pointing out my opinions then thats fine, but wait till after opening day to say that bear is ovverated b/c i have a feeling that everyone is going to be pleasently suprised this year as to what bear has in store for this season.

Haha dude i was just busting on ya. Good luck to everyone on the upcoming season. I've waited so long for pa resorts to get their heads out of their asses and start paying attention to those after school warriors in the parks. Eventually even those kids get older and become future guests at the same resorts. Evolve