165 Dynastar Trouble Makers w/ binders

snorovr

Sellin' last years Trouble Makers in a 165cm size with Look P10 bindings. Bindings are mounted 3cms forward, which is right about 4cm back from center. Thats where Dynastar recommends for both park and all mountain, so thats where I put em. One year left on warranty as ski is mounted with a Look binding. Would like to see $200.

Ya they'd be good for someone like 5'3" to 5'8". I picked up a ski this year thats a bit longer and I'm going to center mount it. I really only spent December, part of January, March, and May on this pair.

do u buy skis that much bigger than a board? im 5'4" and riding a 146

sorry for the threadjack

Pictures?

Ya I'll have some by this weekend. I posted now just in case anyone is looking and I just wanted to gauge interest. People are selling these on ebay right now used with demo bindings for $350, what a scam. Right now mine are drilled for a 25.5 Rossi shell. I'm not positive of the shell length on that shell.

Ya I'll have some by this weekend. I posted now just in case anyone is looking and I just wanted to gauge interest. People are selling these on ebay right now used with demo bindings for $350, what a scam. Right now mine are drilled for a 25.5 Rossi shell. I'm not positive of the shell length on that shell.

Throw them in your car if you are going to the ski show this weekend. If I meet up with you (and they are still not sold) then I'll take a look at them...Gotta see how badly you beat them up. (Plus they might be a wee bit on the small side for me...but gotta have some rock skis)...

Baby it on the rails??

I'll give that one to ya cuz you don't ski park. I've never slid concrete on em. I don't tend to switch up a whole lot which is really what puts a ton of stress on the edges. I don't do a ton of corked out tricks which would have my landing on the tips and tails all the time, etc.... Ya I've hit rails and jumps on em. But compared to alot of my friends I baby my gear. Maybe not a good comparison for me to make.

I'll give that one to ya cuz you don't ski park. I've never slid concrete on em. I don't tend to switch up a whole lot which is really what puts a ton of stress on the edges. I don't do a ton of corked out tricks which would have my landing on the tips and tails all the time, etc.... Ya I've hit rails and jumps on em. But compared to alot of my friends I baby my gear. Maybe not a good comparison for me to make.

your skis are intact, as opposed to both of my pair from last year. those invaders that are coming back might be up for sale though.

Yo, if you still have those skis I think they would definitely work for me... I'm about 5'6 and 165 pounds. Right now I really need some new twin tips cause I gave my skis last year a pretty good beating.

Leave me a post if you still have them, and please put up some pictures cause I really need to know what they look like so I can gauge the price.

Thanks!