Going up to Jay Peak!!

ColoradoHigh

I am going to Jay Peak and missing three half days of school. I am leaving on December 19th, and getting back Christmas evening. We are staying in our own lodge/mountain home with 50 people in it, and all of those 50 people are our friends! :rock . We will have gormet food, including dinner and breckfast! :drool . It should be REALLY FUN!

If anyone went there and know all the slopes, please tell me which slope is the best.

I am so excited!!!! :rock

50 people? jeez.

Hope you don't have to ski with them :rofl

Have fun!

Thanks. 50 friends. Two of the people I actually know, the rest, I have NO IDEA :banghead . I'll have time to meet them, and ski with them. I will prolly ski with the guys, while the females will crosscountry :lol::rolleyes: .

It should be alot of fun. I can't wait. What are the good trails up there???

Have fun. All of the good trails are probably, well all of them :lol:

Thanks. I will

For expert skiers...Face Chutes, Valhalla, UN, KItzbuhl, Staircase, everglade, and Green Beret are all nice. For Intermediates...Haynes is nice, Ullrs dream is nice, Beaver Pond glades, Stateside glades, and Haynes are nice. Jay Peak is cool and you'll have a good chance of fresh powder when you go...

I will check those out. There better be powder, cause if there isn't someones face is getting punched in! :devil::lol

• 1 month later...

I am getting really, really nervous about Jay Peak and the lack of trails they have open. They only have 8 trails open, and I leave next Tuesday. I doubt they will have more than 15 trails open :banghead . I rather not go, because Blue might have more trails open by then.

How far is Killington from Jay Peak?

I am getting really, really nervous about Jay Peak and the lack of trails they have open. They only have 8 trails open, and I leave next Tuesday. I doubt they will have more than 15 trails open :banghead . I rather not go, because Blue might have more trails open by then.

How far is Killington from Jay Peak?

I know I quoted myself, but I am really pissed that my first time to Vermont, they will have less than 20 trails open. If they only have that many trails open, then count me out. :banghead:crymore: