Rail jam

YA PRETTY MUCH

im down man, that is if im invited. :blink:

if i go, ill take who ever wants to go that will give me gas money and wont mind sitting in a tiny ass car for 3 hours or so.

i dont have a roof rack, and dont have a fold down split back seat, so its gonna be real tight for whoever is in the back.

unless i take the civic, then it should be fine

if i go, ill take who ever wants to go that will give me gas money and wont mind sitting in a tiny ass car for 3 hours or so.

i dont have a roof rack, and dont have a fold down split back seat, so its gonna be real tight for whoever is in the back.

we can take my subby wagon. Roof rack, 5 seater. Plenty of room.

Shotgun no blitz for when we go. Callin it right now.

no worries - betting/hoping that everyone in our area is going to step it up with preseason jams.

there was a ROME "I (heart) Box" jam yesterday in conjunction with PITCREW in frederick md. it was free for anyone ( snowboards only) who wanted to ride/compete. link

1st place was a new artifact, your choice of size

2nd place was 390's in your choice of size/color

3rd place was a rome jacket.

lots of other stuff was also thrown out for the product toss.

it was a real good time with great weather and a pretty good turnout of riders.

Ok kids/adults/women/men/people I started this post, Im gonna answer?myself? umm I just found a halloween rail jam this saturday at whisp-$20 starts at 9am -its a get dressed up look spooky jam too, so if ya go cool-hope to see some pa riders there!!!

too far for us.

Ok kids/adults/women/men/people I started this post, Im gonna answer?myself? umm I just found a halloween rail jam this saturday at whisp-$20 starts at 9am -its a get dressed up look spooky jam too, so if ya go cool-hope to see some pa riders there!!!

20 bucks? fuck that