New in the Bear Creek Parks

Bear Creek PR

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "cliff" looks a little FLAT in the LZ!

yeah talk about jammed knees, but will it be steeped by seasons start???

anyway thanks for the update, you guys :rock . I cant wait. By the way are u guys taking season pass pics yet??

:woot Screw BB and JF and parklogic and what not. Bear creek is going to be the place to be. They have stepped it up sooo much from last year its not even funny. Thank you so much Bear this is just what i wanted and this is why I am staying loyal to you guys. :wiggle:woot:wiggle

hey hey hey

cant we just say there both gonna be sick as hell? (i hope?)

oh and that sounds really sick im def. gonna have to head on over sometime this winter

its only like half an hour away and somehow i havent been there since it was still doe.. haha

Edited by megan

hey hey hey

cant we just say there both gonna be sick as hell? (i hope?)

oh and that sounds really sick im def. gonna have to head on over sometime this winter

its only like half an hour away and somehow i havent been there since it was still doe.. haha

Haha yea, sorry about that im just really excited.

Those jibs look really solid. They actually look heavier built than the ParkLogic/JibLab boxes which hold up year after year (unlike the camelback/shawnee/most mountain cheapo wood/metal boxes) Smooth as hell and good proportions. The flat-down looks perfect size for a gap to down setup which are so fun. The down-flat-down is probably too big for most to gap to that bottom down but looks super smooth for riding it full length which is sweet because the only other down-flat-down i've tried is mountain creeks which is smaller than that one. The ledge box is super sexy. If that ledge is over the stairs (i think thats the idea) it is going to be scary as hell, damn that looks good. Wall ride is a wall ride I hate wall rides because i've had bad experiences. The cliff looks good but they're going to have to build up the snow for the landing, which means it won't be that tall unless they build a lip on top, but props for trying something new I can't wait to hit that.

Did it start snowing yet? I'm living in a dorm with no heat so it feels like winter thats for sure.

Haha yea, sorry about that im just really excited.

haha no worries

and wait method where are you seeing pics of the new rails and everything? are they on the site?

edit: whoops nevermind didnt see the link they gave haha

whoaa ima definitely gonna have to hit up bc..

Edited by megan

Im glad everyone is stoked on the new features and park ideas. I think that this year will be awesome park wise and Andy and the BC Iron Works deserves alot of credit for building some solid and progressive jibs for the expanded park. Hope to see alot of PASR's ripping up all 3 parks at bear this year.

DIZZZZZZAMMMM

BC Stepping it up like CRAZY this year. I'll admit I was wrong about you guys. Last year wasn't exactly the best season for you guys parkwise (I know the warm weather didn't help), but this update definatly proved me wrong.

Sickkkkkk jibs....remember guys its QUALITY not QUANTITY like ParkLogic (no offense to you guys though).

Also that cliff jump has go to be one of the sickest things I've seen in PA, probably the only one besides the little cliff huck at JF, but this one looks SICKSICKSICK...is there a little jump before it?

Cascade looks mad wide compared to last year too...

You guys are definatly tied with Blue for my home mtn this year...

The cliff is graded flat at the top, though its super wide so there prolly be a few take offs other then just hitting it normally, it may take a few days to really see how lips and landing should be built but once its dialed, you'll love it.

Im super stoked that everyone is pleased with the additions to the park, Ill keep posting up date as things progress in the following weeks to come! Heres to a great 06-07 season! Andy