Electric EG1

Dan-

05/06 Electric EG1's for sale.

I don't really need them. Good goggles, but to big for my face.

Comes with 3 lenses. Clear Chrome, Orange Chrome, and Rose Chrome.

Ill let em go for 50$

Pictures upon request

Edited by KnuckleDragger

alright thanks man.. also what lens?

Has 3 as stated in my first post. Clear, Orange, and Rose. All Chrome on the outside.

Pics in a second, i gotta go get my camera out of my car.

Edit: The rose is just a regular lense. I've never used it myself.

Edited by KnuckleDragger

Has 3 as stated in my first post. Clear, Orange, and Rose. All Chrome on the outside.

haha i completely missed that..

im just worried these are going to be to big for my face as well.. right now i have oakly A frames and they fit perfectly.. i just want new goggles either anon or electirc.. just not sure if those are to big or not they look bigger than i thought

• 2 months later...
Won't be up friday. Tomorrow until 3:30ish. MAYBE. Definatly be there on Thursday. And Possibly Sunday morning. Saturday ill be at JF.

ill try to make it up thrusday if not ill see you sunday then just look for a big kid wearing a blue ride jacket with tan pants and a red hi fi helment with a shit load of stickers on it. ill try to make it up thrsuday do so i can grab my paycheck and give u the cash right there. what time u staying up there till because i dont get outta school till 230 and will prlly get up there around 3:30

Tretiak, I can't make it up tonight. Some shit happened. I'll be up there Sunday Morning, and If you going to the PASR Day at JF on saturday ill be there.

yea i couldnt make it up either i forgot that my gram has bowling so i couldnt use the car since mine is broken again,i dont think im going to go to jfbb i dont really feel like driving all the way up there even tho it would be fun i guess ill just met u sunday, what time are u staying till on sunday i will prlly be there around 9 or so until i get off work