BB rumor

Gurp

when you are the only game in town, you can charge what you want. I really dont think they are gonna cut prices for opening day.

the price does include the movie premier though

Most places have early season rates. I mean come on, would you want to pay full price if a theme park only had a fraction of their rides open?

Eh, it does include a premier, but the last one I went to was free, and came with a few free extras of its own.

Most places have early season rates. I mean come on, would you want to pay full price if a theme park only had a fraction of their rides open?

Eh, it does include a premier, but the last one I went to was free, and came with a few free extras of its own.

jeeeez, ru related to doug? :rofl

jeeeez, ru related to doug? :rofl

He is prob. used to a desparate mountain that was tring to attract people to recover a deep deep debt by discounting tickets. (yes the old Mountage) Gee, wonder why they were in debt.?.?

Boulder is really stepping it up this year, just buy a season pass. It'll probobly take a couple years before Sno (new owner of Mountage) catches up to any of the resorts in the area.

BB Snowmakers :bow:

He is prob. used to a desparate mountain that was tring to attract people to recover a deep deep debt by discounting tickets. (yes the old Mountage) Gee, wonder why they were in debt.?.?

Boulder is really stepping it up this year, just buy a season pass. It'll probobly take a couple years before Sno (new owner of Mountage) catches up to any of the resorts in the area.

BB Snowmakers :bow:

hahahaha.... I hadn't noticed that.. Welcome to PASR!! Careful about saying anything negative about that place up that way.. I get needlessly blasted on a regular basis for expressing opinions about sno

hahahaha.... I hadn't noticed that.. Welcome to PASR!! Careful about saying anything negative about that place up that way.. I get needlessly blasted on a regular basis for expressing opinions about sno

It's not really negative but true. Every resort has growing pains when starting. Montage is a great mountain but was highly mismanaged. It has plenty of potential that hopefully Sno will take advantage of, but it will take some time for reorganization.

BBJF looked at buying that mountain several years ago but Montage wanted a large sum of money and also wanted BBJF to pick up the debt. As you see, it was too high of a price.

Personally I wish all the mountaints in the area would get togeather and do a combined resort season pass like the have out in Colorado.

Personally I wish all the mountaints in the area would get togeather and do a combined resort season pass like the have out in Colorado.

colorado has more than one ski company though. can you imagine what a colorado ski pass would cost if everything was owned by vail resorts. The only reason it is so cheap in CO is because there are so many different companies competing for your business. There needs to be competition to keep the prices in check.

look at Jackson Hole, WY..... Only game in town so they charge like $1500 for a pass.

Jordan

I highly highly doubt a Dec 2nd (next week opening), it could be possible I guess if it was a straight up cold week with no rain.

My guess is that most resorts will be shooting for Dec 8, realisticly the earliest date...Blue was the first to open the second week in December last season (Dec 8th this year), with like 5 trails, then thr following week BC and BB opened. I probably wont make it out till Dec 16th, depending on whether or not I come back from Alabama on that Saturday, and if Blues open, then go ski on that sunday. It doesnt bother me that much because Dec will be a wash out for me getting rides to ski...in January I'll be driving so I can more than make up for it.

Edited by justin