Rossignol B2's and some Volkl P30's FOR SALE!

snorovr

First up are some Volkl P30's from a few years back. These bad boys are pretty much like a Bentley. Heavy, stable as sh*t when you give 'em some speed, and they were expensive. They are my dads skis, and they've pretty much been skied out West. Bases are in good condition, but in need of a good cleaning and waxing. Edges are in good shape. He caught a few rocks in Chamonix so there are a few scrapes on the base here and there, and some burrs on the edges from that business. They are right around 190cm.

IMGP1028.JPG

IMGP1029.JPG

IMGP1030.JPG

IMGP1031.JPG

Asking$150 obo.

Second we have...

Rossignol Bandit B2's with Rossignol Power 100 Demo bindings. Din range 3-10. Can be easily adjusted to fit any size boot. 170cm long, these are a great midfat ski. Super stable and great for just about any condition you'll encounter. Almost a twin tip, tail is raised slightly, I've landed switch with less tail than these have.

IMGP1032.JPG

IMGP1033.JPG

IMGP1034.JPG

Looking for $225 obo.

• 2 weeks later...
First up are some Volkl P30's from a few years back. These bad boys are pretty much like a Bentley. Heavy, stable as sh*t when you give 'em some speed, and they were expensive. They are my dads skis, and they've pretty much been skied out West. Bases are in good condition, but in need of a good cleaning and waxing. Edges are in good shape. He caught a few rocks in Chamonix so there are a few scrapes on the base here and there, and some burrs on the edges from that business. They are right around 190cm.

IMGP1028.JPG

IMGP1029.JPG

IMGP1030.JPG

IMGP1031.JPG

Asking$150 obo.

Second we have...

Rossignol Bandit B2's with Rossignol Power 100 Demo bindings. Din range 3-10. Can be easily adjusted to fit any size boot. 170cm long, these are a great midfat ski. Super stable and great for just about any condition you'll encounter. Almost a twin tip, tail is raised slightly, I've landed switch with less tail than these have.

IMGP1032.JPG

IMGP1033.JPG

IMGP1034.JPG

Looking for $225 obo.

Are either of these still around?

Real good condition. They were bought from a buddy of mines shop out west. They went out on demo a few times, and then my bro bought them off of him. Bases are in great condition and so ar the edges. They could use a good wax and tune, but I don't have the tools to do it right now.