blue's chili

AtomicSkier

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to blue once, and they had the worst fries I have ever tasted in my life...Its like they sat in 60 degree oil for 3 days, but then I went back and had some pretty good fries, so it made up for it.

i've never had bad fries at blue, i think all their food is great, i've never ate breakfast there, but i've heard its great...pizza, fries, chicken, chili and most other stuff is great

:beer:

I went to blue once, and they had the worst fries I have ever tasted in my life...Its like they sat in 60 degree oil for 3 days, but then I went back and had some pretty good fries, so it made up for

~~~Hey, 'Dude, I gotta bust on you for this~~~

Insanity has been defined as repeating the same behavior over and over again, expecting different results.

So after eating wet crap fries, you just had to have more? What motivated you to stand in line the second time? My dog eats dead stuff on the road, then barfs it up. And then guess what he does?

Dont go eat at the bottom lodge, infact dont go there at all...place to be is top lodge, you know it diaZ. Blue's secret to there incredibly amazing fries is that there beer battered. If you ever get a craving over the summer for them ( like myself and many others) go to the brewery in bethlehem, its a nice resturant and they have got the prized fries.

there cookies r ok too ive eattin in both lodges the top one is much better buttom one rips u off n stuff is old there... n the top one has live band some times n stuff n fire place n 2 places to order instead of one but the buttom one is bigger with the lil kids in it n 2 big bath rooms idk i like the top one better lil kids annoy me im just rabbling on becouse im bored as hell!

... .. . ..

yeah

GO TO TOP LODGE IF U GO TO BLUE MT!

there cookies r ok too ive eattin in both lodges the top one is much better buttom one rips u off n stuff is old there... n the top one has live band some times n stuff n fire place n 2 places to order instead of one but the buttom one is bigger with the lil kids in it n 2 big bath rooms idk i like the top one better lil kids annoy me  im just rabbling on becouse im bored as hell!

... .. . ..

yeah

GO TO TOP LODGE IF U GO TO BLUE MT!

the bottom lodge deff rips you off, there over priced and if your rents work there like my mom does you cant get the food 50% off if there not there with you but at the top lodge you dont have to have them by your side....but deff like i said before, you gotta go to the top lodge its where all the actions at and you gotta be in the action at blue. i gurantee if you are you'll have the best time ever!