oh baby

tretiak

I doubt they will be able to open top to bottom for the first weekend. They have never done that. They onlyy open with the two Black Diamond runs, at the top, and those greens and thats it. :banghead

I guess we'll wait and see :rock

I doubt they will be able to open top to bottom for the first weekend. They have never done that. They onlyy open with the two Black Diamond runs, at the top, and those greens and thats it. :banghead

I guess we'll wait and see :rock

You've also been wrong on everything you've posted lately. They are blowing on razors already which is pretty cool. I don't think they had a week of straight cold temps last year.. So who knows. I doubt they will even run the six pack until around Christmas time when it starts to get crowded and they have all terrain open. But who knows i could be wrong.

Think they'll have top to bottom Sat/Sun?

They need lazy mile open first, because they always do, then they need shuttle, lower sidewinder, falls, tuts lane, and home stretch open. That's a lot to ask. They'll be able to blow continuously from thursday afternoon until saturday morning, so we'll see. After that, snowmaking temps look iffy.

Yo, wouldn't Blue have put it on there website by now if they were going to open Friday. They have to put it on either today or tomorrow to let us know in advance. They haven't even updated the snowmaking progress or anything. I mean its obvious that they are blowing snow but they could at least tell us what trails and stuff.

Yo, wouldn't Blue have put it on there website by now if they were going to open Friday. They have to put it on either today or tomorrow to let us know in advance. They haven't even updated the snowmaking progress or anything. I mean its obvious that they are blowing snow but they could at least tell us what trails and stuff.

They'll annouce it thursday.

They did update the snowmaking situation, barely... just in the news section. I don't think they could announce it a day in advance, I guess we'll see. I may actually make an appearance on Saturday if they open :)

heck, bell annouced it that morning. I think they've annouced it a day before in the past.

w000t! make it final now, so there are no excuses come saturday :banghead

k, cool. Is it a for sure thing though that they can open Friday? Cause like everything else says December 10th except when you call their toll free number it says the 8th. Its a toss up.

There is a dam good chance they'll open Friday, they usually always do, and if not, Saturday at the latest, as that will give them 1 more day of snowmaking. Opening the 10th would gain them no more snowmaking.