opening crap

supertrooper12

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ok well its coming down to the wire (opening day) and it seems like i cant get the freakin web cams to work no matter what computer im on so hows about some hints at what we can be looking at for opening day, jib wise that is, i saw that the small stair set has snow up to it, will the dc (or bc) stairset be open??? how about other jibs and rails? hook us up with some info somebody i cant wait another day!!! im dieing here!!!!

hahaha i love bear creek!!! but i dont see how they are gonna open tommorow, i just looked at the webcam and the coverage is TERRIBLE!!! I couldnt really tell but is there piles they push around and spread out?? b/c if not..... either way i still be there, even if half the trails are mud, ill still be there!!! WOOOOO but seriousely can we get some cold weather??? no more raining and 50's THIS IS DECEMBER!!!!! i mean come on

my faith is not lost in bear, it is with weather. our season this year will be 2 months of decent riding if that. even accuweather that shows the coldest temps of any weather service has bear down for maybe 3 nights of snowmaking in the next 15 days, while other places such as sno, blue, and camelback will have many nights. hell there are spiders making webs outside of my door at the moment. WTF.

this is all my fault. i drove an suv up to killington a few weeks ago instead of a fuel efficiant car. sorry guys :rolleyes:

i m going no matter wut tomorrow! ill proboly ride my other board though since conditions arent looking so good. but anyways, i think bear will do something with the snow issue, and i dont think it will be too bad on the open trails. i also know that park crew wouldnt let use down, even with this shitty weather, they'll still make a better opening day park then blue had! ha