opening crap

supertrooper12

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are still opening tomorrow at 9AM. The groomers are pushing piles as I write this update and the conditions are looking better.

The park crew worked most of the night last night and are out again tonight. They are shooting for 6 to 8 rails for opening. We have the interactive park maps updated showing the rails they hope to have in place tomorrow.

http://www.skibearcreek.com/winter/winter_terrainpark.aspx#

Keep hoping for colder temperatures and we hope to see you out over the next few days.

Thanks for supporting BC!

thanks for the update, i am hoping to head up this weekend. Also, i love the interactive terrain park maps. I have been so anxious for them to open up.. :rock I just looked at the new terrain park page...nice work Ironworks...cant wait for all the features to be up..Looks GREAT

Edited by petter369

holy crap!!!!! if they can have all the stuff that it says their gonna have on the website tommorow could be one hell of an opening, despite the obviouse lack of snow! haha BEARRR CRRREEEEKKKK YA DONE IT AGAIN!!!!! wooooo hoooo im so happy i dunno how im gonna sleep tonight. i really hope tommorow lives up to how cool i think it will be.

wordddd, looks like an awsome opening, i'm so glad i skipped for this. dumb kids in school had no faith, what gaypers. <_< . but i'll see you guys at 9 tomorrow!!!

oh yeah, i'm rocking old skis PLUS old gear, cas i'm tryin to not get the paint on my new shit (if i happen to fall lol), plus its not going to be that cold...

We should get name tags goin or something, but an easier way look for the kid with the gray board with white stencils on it or the green and black danny kass depending on conditions 'cause that'll be me, so catch up say hey and let's get a ride in I wanna see some people and not just be some text on these forums!

We should get name tags goin or something, but an easier way look for the kid with the gray board with white stencils on it or the green and black danny kass depending on conditions 'cause that'll be me, so catch up say hey and let's get a ride in I wanna see some people and not just be some text on these forums!

Im not supposed to talk to strangers :unsure:

We did have stickers going for a while and I"ve got one on the back of my helmet. What are the odds of more stickers happening this year?

my buddy k2rider(travis) will have a sticker on the back of his helmet and his board... look for us, we will be up after school. He will be wearing brown/tan/white. I will be wearing black grey jacket...black/brown pinstripe pants. By the way my name is tyler so if you see us say whats up.

Glad to hear everyone is pumped up for thursday, so are we. As of opening tommorrow morning there should be 13 features, including the small staircase, s-rail, 42ft handrail, and many more. We will be working hard to keep these features riding perfect, even though weather doesnt look to cooperate. Have a good night everyone, cya tommorrow ANDY