opening crap

supertrooper12

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even though i didnt head up today, i just wanted to say that by the pictures, bear did a great job opening in this weather..I am still trying to get up on sunday (if theres still snow) looks like if the weather cooperates, its going to be a sick season. not that it wont be without good weather but i think you get my point.

I also want to give a big Thank You to Andy and the rest of BC Irons Works- you guys did an awesome job pulling everything together!! I think this is a great indication of how dedicated our Park staff is and the type of commitment you can expect to see throughout the season.

Also, for those of you who haven't checked it out yet, please visit our new terrain park maps. These are going to be updated as things change so that you can see exactly what is in the Parks each day. (We're still working on adding/tweaking a few things, so they aren't quite perfect yet, but should be soon.) When you click on each of the items, a box will pop up with photos and videos of that feature. Therefore, please send me all of your photos and short videos to put on the website! You can email them to me directly at MaryB@skibearcreek.com.

Thanks again to everyone that came out on opening day!

~Mary

Yesterday was amazing got there at opening and rode 'till around 9 PM the conditions were great through the day the features were amazing and I have to say that smaller stairset is a great addition and the cliff drop was amazing, I have to say thanks to park crew for really getting the features together and keeping them up most of the day.

i had a nice 12 hour day, 8am to 8pm. maaaad tired, the rails were awsome, i didnt think the lips were too big i just think the gaps were too big on the expert park side. like idk they just seemed like you needed way to much speed to get on and the rail took like 3 seconds, but i can understand if they didnt want the lip to end up under the rail so they just moved them further apart so you had more time to get above it. either way the park crew did an awsome job, everything else was awsome, especially in the morning.

...plus! first 270!! jeaa!!! :D

hey everybody, heres the link to the video edit i put together from opening day http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=138831021 its actually our "team" myspace but its the only video on the main page there, hope you guys like it, lemme know what you think then......

Edited by nick

Hey Nick,

Nice video! Mind if we link to it from the Bear Creek website?

Mary

Thanks soooo much... you dont know how stoked all my friends are on this!!!! haha even though bears closed you gave us something to be happy about!! thanks again

anyway this sucks that bear is closing. I might have to make a quick weeknight session at spring mountain this week to get my snowboarding fix. Anyone know if they will still be open and how the conditions are. Do they have a park open?

anyway this sucks that bear is closing. I might have to make a quick weeknight session at spring mountain this week to get my snowboarding fix. Anyone know if they will still be open and how the conditions are. Do they have a park open?

Spring Mtn. is closed Monday to Wednsday but will open on Thursday. Their park is made up of two mailboxes, c-box, and a short flat box