12/15/06

Dan-

Just got home from Blue. I got there around 10:15. The mountain was covered in a thick blanket of fog, which is terrible, and up top was really windy, and about 50 ft visability. I rode for about 2 hours, as i was starving, and have work at 3 :banghead

Be back at 7:30 tomorrow.

We're waiting for tonight's trip reports before we decide if we are coming up tommorow or not. I can't lie... it's not looking good. All of this warm weather combined with the fog and rain has to be reaking havok on the snow.

Come to big boulder and grind some rails and I promise an exclusive part in a video.

Blue was really fun today. Started out riding a little park , met up with rodeo steve. Did that for a while and met up with my other friends and did some freeriding. There was this big mound of snow on challenge, so my friends and i hiked it as a jump a few times. First time i threw a 3 and accidentally corked it- it felt so cool-i wanna try it again but on purpose. After a lodge break, my buddy john and i traded- i took his skis and he took my board. 2 runs on the bunny slope and i was ready for the big guns. "if anyone ran into some asshole blocking traffic on midway/main street/ and the park, sorry, i haven't skied since 5th grade". It felt sweet to get back on skis. I remembered everything pretty quick, and now i think i'm gonna start saying "legit" a lot more. Though i didn't really wanna, i took a run through the park with my friends. I did my first box- the butter box (doug style-5050). Sorry to the kid that i hit on the box- we both went down. After that i decided to try a 3 on the jump. it uh.... well, it didn't really happen but i had fun.

Tonight was super legit, and tomorrow should be legitter

Today was not bad around 3-5. I was riding with Stevo and shadows most of the time and rode with Grilledsteeze for a little. He's a little nut going insane on the butter box and some backside airs on Tuts lane. All in all it was a good day. I started getting beat up though towards the end and it felt really nice to take a warm shower. And now my girlfriend is sleeping over so I will see you all later :-) :-) :-)

Come to big boulder and grind some rails and I promise an exclusive part in a video.

Tempting. If only I knew where Big Boulder was.

Sexkitten..go go go go go to Blue tomorrow at 7:30AM...hardly any snow melted since yesterday and the fog earlier actually kept the temperatures in the 40s.

I am begging Bob as I type this. Cross your fingers for me. Haha.

Sexkitten...rest up for your first day of the season...see you in the lower lot at 7:13AM...

Tomorrow is going to be legitimish you know more legit than shit...mad legitador.

In my rap early....I rhymed twenty with good and plenty...you know the candy that's definitely not as legit as Mike and Ikes...

You better not hold your breath. Sunday is looking more likely. Damn that husband of mine.