New York Mountains

Schif

I've been goin to Greek Peak for about 5 years now. My family goes up it seems like every weekend in Feb. I love it there personally. Its a smaller mountain but Its like my second home. Its never super crowded compared to some places. Good hills, but there are a few amount of hills that are difficult. But overall I think its a great mountain  :yes

:welcome: I've heard some great things about Greek Peak. A admin from that "other" Camelback message board has been there, and raved about it. I bet it gets a crowd of college students from Cornell though, eh?

:welcome: I've heard some great things about Greek Peak.  A admin from that "other" Camelback message board has been there, and raved about it.  I bet it gets a crowd of college students from Cornell though, eh?

Yeh. You can find a good amount of college kids from Cornell and Ithaca there on weekends

I have taken a few runs there, nice place.  Probably not worth the drive from around philly, but if you are ever around there stop in and take a few.

I live near West Chester and for us to travel to GP it takes around 4 or 4 1/2 hours :blink: Not to bad for me-since i just sleep the whole way

• 2 months later...