So do you think they will open tomarrow?

xNick11

Its suppose to be 29 for the low tonight, so they should be blowing all night. They blew last night all the way up top on all the upper runs.

They should be able to blow some piles tonight to. Then groom early in the AM and have it opened for around 8:30-9:00am?

i really dont care anymore. this season was a waste, they should give passholders money back or somethin. there is something good that happened because of them not opening though. now i party every weekend and it will continue like that, guess i wont be there friday or saturday nights. :chea::chea:

hahaha yessssssss.

sucks though, i really wanted to go to sno this year. i gew up skiing at montage. hopefully ill get to go once this year.

you are all acting like this is snos fault, look around at all the other ski resorts in pa, not even half are open, and those that are have maybe 5 trails open, sno has more firepower than anyone around and as soon as it gets cold they will be open 100%

Have you ever gotten pissed and told your GF you never wanted to see her again?

Eh, maybe it's not exactly the same thing...

All those great big new snow guns they ordered can't do them squat with weather like this, they made a big mistake or at least the weather totally screwed them. THe guns they purchased are not made for making snow in marginal temperatures as we've had all winter so don't expect them to make much snow unless its near 26 degrees.

All those great big new snow guns they ordered can't do them squat with weather like this, they made a big mistake or at least the weather totally screwed them. THe guns they purchased are not made for making snow in marginal temperatures as we've had all winter so don't expect them to make much snow unless its near 26 degrees.

I agree. Sadly with this warm weather the weather has been marginal for making snow. Those SMI guns are not made for making snow in weather like this. However, once its cold enough and with all of the guns they bought they will be really pumping it out. Until then I hope for the best for them and everyone else, we need cold weather!