beware lift tickets do fall off

Barb

Just be carefull of your lift ticket everyone. David's fell off after he just brushed against his zipper. We were done for the day so it didnt matter. The lady at the ticket office told me the glue they have is not as good as last year. When she saw I was going to add that day's ticket on top of my others she said I should use a new wicket. I did and when I went to pull the old ones off, poof they just came off with hardly any effort.

you have to press them together firmly, I have 8 days one on top of the other with no problem. it helps to spread the wicket farther apart and make sure that the ticket is folded up as high as it will go. I have noticed several tickets laying in the snow this season, so yes it is a problem.

Yeah it's definatley a problem. I lost mine once already but I didn't notice it till I was done anyway. It makes good for taking them off though at the end of the night. I'm sure if they realize its a problem they wouldn't care if you went back for a new one, at least season pass holders.