Chicken Fingers

Cadillac

Skiing was wet but I tried the Chicken Strips.

I swear I saw Colonel Sanders cooking them himself.

They were Great!!!!

They've changed up those damn chicken tenders like 4 times so far this season. They were awesome the first few days, then they went back to the same ones as last year, and then they went to ones that were worse. Wonder which ones you got... Bottom lodge or top?

I had the chili back on Dec. 9...it was amazing. I'll definitely be getting that all the time when I go back up. I got it in the bar (though it's cooked at the snack bar), and the bar tender topped our bowls off when a new pot came in because when we ordered he only had one bowl of chili to split between my friend and I....sweet.

I had the chicken fingers at the Valley lodge the week after that...they were good but nothing special. I like food in the summit lodge much better.

Funkbringer, bacon pizza? I have to try that. Sorry about your wife, I didnt know she was married, but I'll post her pic anyway. You going to be at blue in the A.M looks like tomorrow could be the last day for a while.

Funkbringer, bacon pizza? I have to try that. Sorry about your wife, I didnt know she was married, but I'll post her pic anyway. You going to be at blue in the A.M looks like tomorrow could be the last day for a while.

I'll be there at 8 am sharp tomorrow for what should no doubt a sweet morning session. Look forward to seeing any of you guys there. I'll be wearing the usual full cammo outfit. Hopefully its not the last day for a while. I gotta stop in rental for a quick repair though. Here's hoping that'll can be done by the time the slopes open. Gotta be the first one out.

And as far as posting that picture of my wife, can you at least use a good one? As if one exists.