No night skiing Friday Jan 5th

setagehtta

No night skiing tonight... This season just keeps getting worse, and with the east side of the mountain not opening this season I may be done with CB for the year already. Forecasted 72 degrees tomorrow in Jersey, and if the sun comes out they are saying mid 70's!!!

Quote from accuweather: "The East Coast will enjoy a surge of springlike warmth on Saturday, creating what will likely be one of the mildest January weekend days in decades. "

Edited by setagehtta

No night skiing tonight... This season just keeps getting worse, and with the east side of the mountain not opening this season I may be done with CB for the year already. Forecasted 72 degrees tomorrow in Jersey, and if the sun comes out they are saying mid 70's!!!

Quote from accuweather: "The East Coast will enjoy a surge of springlike warmth on Saturday, creating what will likely be one of the mildest January weekend days in decades. "

Has CB come out and officially said they are not going to open up the east side of the mountain?

Well this is not good. They only had King Tut and Birches into Meadows and Laural Glade open today, which is what I would have expected because the bottom of Honeymoon Lane was not holding up good at all. According to the website they will open again with 9 trials (4 really) on Saturday. There is very little chance of them blowing snow tonight so my only guess is that they will use tonight to push snow around to cover the bare spots. This winter just keeps getting better. :banghead

NOT. Blue is closed. Have fun at Blue on Saturday. I'll be at Camelback.

waaah waah waaah How come blue is closed??? Don't they care about their customers??? waaah waaah waaah

:crymore::crymore::crymore::crymore::crymore::crymore:

Just goes to show that no amount of bitching is going to keep the slopes open with this weather.

Maybe all you guys that do nothing but cry about CB should go on a religious message board and bitch out God for giving us a lousy winter. :rolleyes::rolleyes: