CLOSED TILL THURSDAY

JONEZYbeBALLN

I just work up so i could get readdy to head up to camelback for work, I walked outside and it seriously feels like its summer. So I figured I would check the site to make sure that I'm actually working. I come to find out that Ski Camelback will be closed until Thrusday, January 11th at noon. This sucks . . .

Wow, I really feel for you guys, I can't imagine how upset I would be at this point!!!!

A couple of years back some of the Western areas gave discounts for season passes for the season following our bad winter for those who had bought passes for the bad winter. It'd be nice to think that a Pocono area would do that. And since Blue is owned by IntraWest or whoever bought them, have they offered skiing at their sister resorts to passholders?

THIS SUCKS!!! I'M SICK OF IT, IT'S DEPRESSING! they don't even have a whole lot of snow at school yet. but at this point if it's not ganna be winter stop teasing us and just make it hot so there is atleast something to do, in stead of stare at the little snow we do have

We went for a long hike on a trail that has a view of Tanglwood, where we were supposed to have races today and tomorrow.

I hiked mt minsi today at the deleware water gap. I've never seen it so crowded.... just depressing.

checked the weather reports, looks like starting monday, all ski mtns in the area with be able to blow snow all night, eventually leading to them blowing snow all day and night, hopefully the alberta clipper will send something, anything at this point is helpful

you didnt look at macungie's weather report... all monday night and all day and night are pushing it.