The Check's in the Mail

Ski

I think it was great information that I can pass on to my friends about the height thing, that I would not have gotten otherwise.

I agree with you, that's why there's still a whole other thread about it :) My point is there is no need for a thread about taking 13 days to get $22 unless you've exhausted all other options, or you're just out to embarass someone.

I agree with you, that's why there's still a whole other thread about it :) My point is there is no need for a thread about taking 13 days to get $22 unless you've exhausted all other options, or you're just out to embarass someone.

I dunno man. CB has more ticket sales than anyone else and providing A youth ticket as compensation (that should have been provided to begin with) to someone as influential as ski is plain lame and worthy of multiple threads IMO especially when it is late. By the simple fact that apparently there was no follow up on CB's behalf over the last 13 days tells me they don't care and they should be embarrassed.

OK I am done............ Craig, can we negotiate? Take the mountain rep status here and I will temper my posts.. promise!!! :)

whatever... LOL!!

Craig, If you let them push you out of the chair they would just whine about how CB didn't provide a hard enough landing, or the lift was too low, or something like that. Count me in on a ski day with the boys, I'd like to see if they could keep up.

i have a solution to the missing check in the mail, how about you try STOP BEING A CHEAP ASS and live with it. do u live in a box? i dont think so.

you know nothing about what really happened so you can shut the hell up...how about that?

anyway, ski isnt worried about that check...paying for the lift ticket that day isnt what really got to him, it was being disrespected and called a liar... get your facts straight before you start criticizing someone

I'll applaud when ski posts a thread stating that he got the check.

And I applaud Craig for making an obviously genuine attempt to be a liason between the corporate types and us skier types. Craig, feel free to PM me if you ever have any questions about skier experiences or what people think about the mountain... in an unbiased situation... I promise none of my critiques, criticisms, or ideas have anything to do with employee parking...

Wow, I bet the Blue people wish they had someone like Craig to be a go-between.... well, i guess Blue doesn't really need it... unless CB closed down.... then i'd have to ski at Blue, and I'd bitch as much about Blue as a lot of people do about CB.

Wow, I bet the Blue people wish they had someone like Craig to be a go-between.... well, i guess Blue doesn't really need it... unless CB closed down.... then i'd have to ski at Blue, and I'd bitch as much about Blue as a lot of people do about CB.

whoa, there go even more brain cells :banghead

The check arrived in today's mail.

A couple of things I'll say about this.

If anyone cares to search back through my posts, I've always tried to separate what CB did that night and opinions I've posted about Craig. Craig has always been a stand-up guy and I'm sorry if I embarassed him. I think, though, that it comes with the territory. A marketing director gets lots of props, but they also get all the heat for all the crummy things any employeee does, from not refilling the mustard tub to not making enough snow. A marketing director is also a little like a baseball umpire, where you don't really notice him until there's some sort of screw up.

I also didn't ask for a refund and was very clear that I was satisfied with pulling some business from CB. Getting a check in the mail doesn't make up for being humiliated in the CB office.

Greg jumped on me for airing dirty laundry, but although I respect his opinion and he's the boss around here, I totally disagree. I wasn't out to embarass a person; I was out to embarass CB. Craig went way out of is way to do his best to fix this situation and I give him full credit for that. But I always though PASR was founded so we could openly discuss the good and the bad without retribution.

Craig already knows that letting weeks pass before refunding a customer's money isn't acceptable. He's a smart guy that knows it will make matters worse. He didn't learn this from me. He did his part and the system that CB is, just didn't get the job done quickly. And all the while, Craig has asked me for my input...he sure got it. If it had been a simple matter of not knowing how the height rule worked, that would have been one thing. But calling me a liar (the employee, not Craig) just totally set me off. I won't repeat the amount of money I've spent at CB over the decades, but it's directly related to how pissed off I was at having been called a liar.

Bottom line: thanks, Craig, for your efforts. I won't be taking you up on your ticket offer and I'm not going to recommend CB for our community trips, but I recognize how seriously you took this matter. I hope Sno hires you away from CB...

Peace.

Ski, I'm glad things got resolved. I don't think what I said should have been construed as jumping on you. I thought it could have been handled differently and that's why I said what I did. Notice I didn't close or delete your threads, or even tell you to stop. What I was trying to get across is that Craig would take your case just as seriously in private as in public. I understand your frustration, and I know how upset you had to be that day in that office.... Look, I'm just glad to have someone from CB who's actually willing to listen now. I think we should take advantage of that and treat him with the respect we'd expect to be treated. No harm meant.