BB roll call

Barb

If anyone wants to do a good deed for the day...take David on the terrain park. I tried to convince him to hang out with Megan and her crew Christmas week, but half way there he punked out. I think he is intimidated. The snowmonster program won't take kids on the park anymore for liability issues. Last season he did the coffin box in the park (just straight, no tricks) and was so proud of himself. I would hear him telling his friends about it.

If anyone wants to do a good deed for the day...take David on the terrain park. I tried to convince him to hang out with Megan and her crew Christmas week, but half way there he punked out. I think he is intimidated. The snowmonster program won't take kids on the park anymore for liability issues. Last season he did the coffin box in the park (just straight, no tricks) and was so proud of himself. I would hear him telling his friends about it.

ahh haha yikes, tell him not to be intimidated!! ive been trying to keep an eye out for you guys but i havent seen you!! haha seriously i think itd be sick to ride with him..im in freedom most of the time anyway haha

unless he doesnt feel like riding with a girl haha, its all good barb

Edited by k2fujative

ok Megan I am going to keep an eye out for you. I just really want to get him on the park. I think if he could just do one easy box or something his confidence would return. He's not riding well this season. I am sure it has to do with the fact that last season he was always with the snowmonster program. That usually meant him and an instructor to himself (usually PHilly). He needs to meet some kids to hang out with. Even though I am keeping up with him better, I am his mom for god's sake and that is no fun.

ok Megan I am going to keep an eye out for you. I just really want to get him on the park. I think if he could just do one easy box or something his confidence would return. He's not riding well this season. I am sure it has to do with the fact that last season he was always with the snowmonster program. That usually meant him and an instructor to himself (usually PHilly). He needs to meet some kids to hang out with. Even though I am keeping up with him better, I am his mom for god's sake and that is no fun.

haha yea totally. the setups are a little intimidating for sure, with the gap ons and all, but its really not bad once you do them. i know how hes feeling haha. but yea ill be there this weekend

i actually ski with a bunch of younger kids (hahaa) so i can introduce him to them too

Edited by k2fujative