Girl Shredder Wanted

So me and a couple friends are trying put together an all girls team for the Shoppe Revival Team Challenge at Boulder this weekend. So far we have 4 girls and need one more. three of the girls snowboard and one free skis. one girl is the captain, the other snowboarder is slopestyle, i'm slopestyle and the free skier is quarter pipe so we need a girl that can ride quarter pipe. if you're interested message me or just reply! thanks! it's gonna be siccck and we're gonna show the guys what us girls can throw down.

haha yaahhh come on guys..... one more, im not resorting to using a guy on our team haha. oh and when do you want the monnnaaay girl?

i don't know yet cause it depends on if we find this fifth shredder. and if we're real desperate we might try to get a guy if we can't find a girl, so if you know any guys willing to do this sign him up! =] but if we can't find a fifth person, i don't think i'll be doing the challenge.

=[

i vote megan...haha

whos megan? does she wanna do this? aha

Edited by thisthatandsnow

ahhah, thanks guys for all your offers but i'm still set on finding a girl for the team. from what i know i think the shoppe revival is rescheduled for february so if you can make it, please let me knowww!

If you are still looking for a girl for the team i do it. what type of event is it for i mostly freestyle snowboarding and i ride at boulder