Sno's Park

stevewww

I was at sno last night and they were blowing hard on almost every trail except the terrain park. Then the guns under the iron horse lift started to malfunction. I think the nozzles on the new fan guns were freezing up because random nozzles on different guns were shutting off. Some guns were down to like 6 nozzles. Then they started blowing on the park. The new park guns, the wizzards i think someone said, are awesome. The snow was just pouring out of them, but then I left cuz it was freezing. I'm not sure how far they got but I was just on snos website and they say

"News: Planet starts building Loki's Terrain Park

Planet Snow Design has been building pipes and parks since its inception in February 1998. It is a rider-driven company solely dedicated to creating the best snowboarding venues on the planet. While Loki's Terrain Park is being designed and built come and check out Mainline Trail where Plants Tools has set up three rails for this weekends enjoyment."

Well i was going to start a new thread but i'll throw it in here instead. 1 jump on mainline along with a roller. Some features will go in tomorrow.

The list of rails so far is as follows:

-2 picnic tables

-1 A-frame rail (6-8 inches wide) 25 or 30 feet

-1 Flat bar 30 or more feet about 8-10 inches wide

-4 C-boxes of various lengths

-1 S-box only about 10-15 feet long

-1 rainbow box about 15-20 feet long (not much of an arch, more of a crushed rainbow)

-and a few various single barrel rails

All rails are about 2 or 3 feet high, except the A-frame probably around 4 feet high or so, and of parklogic type construction. One support in the middle, not closed in on both sides.

Well i was going to start a new thread but i'll throw it in here instead. 1 jump on mainline along with a roller. Some features will go in tomorrow.

The list of rails so far is as follows:

-2 picnic tables

-1 A-frame rail (6-8 inches wide) 25 or 30 feet

-1 Flat bar 30 or more feet about 8-10 inches wide

-4 C-boxes of various lengths

-1 S-box only about 10-15 feet long

-1 rainbow box about 15-20 feet long (not much of an arch, more of a crushed rainbow)

-and a few various single barrel rails

All rails are about 2 or 3 feet high, except the A-frame probably around 4 feet high or so, and of parklogic type construction. One support in the middle, not closed in on both sides.

nice especially the c and s boxes. Do you know which of those they will put up on mainline or all of them? Also were you working last night because I looked for your cast and couldn't find you?

nice especially the c and s boxes. Do you know which of those they will put up on mainline or all of them? Also were you working last night because I looked for your cast and couldn't find you?

I don't have an idea of which features are going in. Our supervisor said he needs help putting stuff in tomorrow but i most likely won't get up there. I was off last night but i'll be working tomorrow night.

Pictures of the feature constructions (not the actual ones for Sno):

07_GG_2005.jpg

14_GG_2005.jpg

Now who has the better quality jibs? As nice as jfbbs are (REALLY REALLY NICE) i like the looks of these better. They probably slide all the same though...
Ya..whatever,I can really care less.I'de rather drive 5 minutes up the road to ski then drive 30 to ski.